Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Posters in Stormwind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The posters themselves have been mass printed, with thick, blocky writing constituting the wording of each one. They are posted at random, yet with more around the ruins of the Park and the Old Town.

Quote:Ladies and Gentlemen of the Alliance,

I hope that I need not remind you of the many threats that we face beyond the Horde. I hope I need not remind you of the Dragon, Deathwing, that terrorized our own city less than a year ago. I hope I need not remind you that, while Stormwind is generally free of their terror, much of the world remains under threat of these dragons. Tragically, even territories close to home wither under these so called noble defenders of life. The town of Lakeshire, within Redridge Mountains, is constantly under siege by the Black Dragonflight and their cronies, the Orcs of Blackrock Mountain.

I seek to form a band under the banner of Lord Grayson that shall go east to Redridge and combat those that plague the area. For all who are interested in joining such a group, a meeting shall be held outside the Stormwind gates on the coming Saturday. There, I will select a handful to constitute this group, as well as answer any questions. All members of the Alliance, no matter their race, are allowed to come; all I ask is that you are willing to defend your homeland against those that would attack it.

--Harald Wolgast, Son of Lothar

Spoiler:
Greetings, and thank you for reading all of that. This is the official recruitment post for a Guild that I am going to start under Harald. It is going to be focused around the Black Dragonflight; namely hunting down various members. If you have any OOC questions, feel free to post them below. IC, hold them 'til Saturday.
About the Noble Council and around the Royal Court, word is stirring that this gathering warband is to eventually become of marked fame and esteem, the plebs already most excited to hear of so graspable a concept as dragonslaying heroes that may step into their tavern at any time, and this only off of a rumour. Lord Grayson has been urging fellow lords to send their most excellent combatants and favoured martial experts into pursuing Mr. Wolgast for auditions. Jokingly or not, the Lord even seems to have implid that martially relevant Lords should perhaps in person join this most noble of hunts when the band heads out. He very well might.
              Taves Sesillian Marrowmore was not usually in Stormwind. He was a noble intimate with agriculture and prudence, not things like --- that. He was well-versed enough in the tentative, most-often entirely fabricated language of nobles like himself to know this was a veiled excuse to go dragon-hunting - or to greatly aggrandise themselves in some similar way. Still, the man had made a clamor. He set it upon himself to respond to Harald Wolgast.

But not today, not when he had such important things to do. Maybe tomorrow.
Spoiler:
Alright! The event will be happening tomorrow at 6 PM server. Provided Geoni's Event is finished, everything will go according to plan. The event is largely going to be social, with emphasis on the creation of the guild.
Event was a success! The guild's been started, and the guild has been made! A guild post shall arrive in the coming days. If you're interested in joining, find me here as FlyingSquirrel, in game as Fenastik or Harald, on Skype as M.B. FlyingSquirrel and on Steam as Approximately 33 Squirrels.