Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A tentative return.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, that's right, the Elflord of the Ghostlands is making a return. While the crimson-haired douche-hole extraordinaire might be left on the bench, this old dog might have a few tricks up his sleeve yet. Let's see what the new blood thinks of an old fashioned knock on the head. I'm gathering a few of my old cohorts to come and reign in the lambs, and put a little venom back in the moonwell.

Yes, we'll be back, sooner or later.
Welcome back, Oze! :) Haven't seen you in a while.
Oze! You know I love/missed you! <3
Wee-hey! Look who's back! :)
Such a noob. Don't know nothin' about no shadow magics. Gawd.
Forgive me, but who're you? I'm young, I don't know things!
Most commonly known as Ralerian Eranu'belore- though, having joined in 02/13 you'd never have met him. I lead the Disciples of Shadow guild, which has had a bit of a lull in activity partially due to my absence for the past few months. (I say few, I mean almost a year.) I've decided to take a stab at another go around. C0r likes to troll EVERYONE but I play almost exclusively faith-based casters with few exceptions and at risk of sounding pompous, I KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE SHADOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU POX-RIDDEN LITTLE HOOLIGAN GIRL.

I'm considering starting another house-style guild so if anyone is interested, feel free to toss me some PMs.

Props on the avatar/siggy. @Windzealot
Thanks, props to you too! I don't really play LoL, but I do like to stare at artwork of the champions, sometimes! And what's the guild about, if I may ask?
(12-07-2013, 05:26 PM)Ozewse Wrote: [ -> ]I KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE SHADOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU POX-RIDDEN LITTLE HOOLIGAN GIRL.

Spoiler:
[Image: 25042119.jpg]
So about that return thing. I'm actually downloading the client this time. We'll see if I actually make it on the game.
*fingers crossed*

:)
My favorite person. :3