Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Adding custom items to vendors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea. I was wondering around the vendors on GMI, when I thought of something. Why don't we add all the items found here to vendors in-game for ease of access? It's much easier to control-click an item than it is to find the item, return to the game, look it up and then check it.
All of my yes.
If it's not too much work, that would be awesome. A lot easier to check, and a lot easier for all players who might not know about the list to get to know about those items, other than maybe a few they found by chance while searching for certain terms when using ".lo rpitem".
Bump. I'd like to see a somewhat official stance on this, to see if it can be done.
It would make for a neat new feature. But I am not sure if Kretol even has the time for it.
(01-03-2014, 05:07 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]It would make for a neat new feature. But I am not sure if Kretol even has the time for it.

And this is my main worry, as well. Still, you know, I'd like something to be said.
The items can be added to vendors, I know that much, but some of them have been left out on purpose as they are items that 'not just anyone' should have. Though, I see no reason why the ones addable via .add rp should go on a vendor. None the less, remember that you can tag @Kretol to bring his attention to these threads.
Well, the primary reason I thought they should be added is because it would be easier to see what the items look like. Something like Valiant's Greaves doesn't really tell you much about what the armor looks like, and you have to go through the hassle of going in-game, .lo rping it, then control-clicking it, opposed to just control-clicking it. It would also alert people that maybe weren't aware of the wealth of custom items that we have. Really, it's a first world problem kinda thing, and not too big, but if it's not too much of a hassle it'd be a nice thing to have.
Items addable via .addrp will not be added to vendors. Unfortunately, it's way too much redundant work.
A'ight. Thanks for the response.