Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Happy Holidays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure I'll toss this up now before I forget.

Since Christmas is right around the corner and my husband will be off for two and a half weeks over the winter break...I'll be pretty much inactive! Not only do I have a shiz-ton of family to see and the like, but we are going on a surprise treat to the mountains with my son, then making a day stop over at an indoor water park and hotel to treat him before I get too pregnant and hormonal to want to do any of that stuff. Then when we return from our mini-vacation, we are going to be doing the less fun removal of a sky-light.

I don't know if I will have the free time during the break to do any auctions or to harass people on Cressy. Hopefully I will. . . Maybe.

Either way, I'll pretty much be inactive from now to then. Have to do all the fun Pre-Christmas stuff, after all.

Happy Holidays, nubs! Spend time with your friends and family!

-Cressy
Happy Holidays to you too!

Merry. CHRISTMAS.
Happy holidays!
[Image: HappyFestivus-1.jpg]
Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a happy new year! (Should I not see you again before then)
Hug
Merry Christmas.
We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!

Good tidings we bring, to you and your kin, good tidings for Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
My absence is going to be extended. My sibling has been in the hospital all week and is going in for surgery today. I probably won't come back for another week.
Aw. Hope he or she gets better soon, Cressy.