Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Map animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this is something that's from the game itself, I doubt it can be changed, but here goes nothing...

Is it possible to disable the animation that happens when you check the map? I keep forgetting about it and it gives me so many headaches (and probably to others). If there was ANY way to fix it that would be THE BEST!

Thanks!!
But...But...That's the best animation in the game. That way I can pretend that I can read.
(12-18-2013, 07:51 AM)Aethon Wrote: [ -> ]But...But...That's the best animation in the game. That way I can pretend that I can read.

I reckon that it's cool for that, but it sucks when I'm sitting and spying others on the map while waiting for my RP partner(s) to reply ;_; (although I'm working on losing this habit, as I'm almost sure there's no workaround).
I use carbonite. The animation does not seem to appear when I access the carbonite map.
(12-18-2013, 09:34 AM)Dug Wrote: [ -> ]I use carbonite. The animation does not seem to appear when I access the carbonite map.

I tried it and it seems to work! THANK YOU!

Please accept a bearhug as a sign of my gratitude.

Spoiler:
[Image: ZGRLepQ.jpg]

(please disregard the fact that they are probably fighting one another to death, not hugging)
I don't think we'd be able to remove the animation anyway, sadly. But thanks a ton to Dug for the carbonite suggestion!
(12-18-2013, 09:34 AM)Dug Wrote: [ -> ]I use carbonite. The animation does not seem to appear when I access the carbonite map.

I just had a mental image of you, holding up a giant Han Solo in carbonite and reading it off like it's a map...