Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cludz' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm just an average guy. I'm pretty quiet until I get to know people, and haven't RP'ed in awhile, but I'm ready to start again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ever since the Warcraft III battle chest came out, I've been playing Warcraft since then. I also played WoW a few months after it came out and played both on and off for many years.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a roleplaying server, and this one just looks really organized and RP eccentric.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds! Mostly the social ones with a bunch of people, or eventful fights.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race is probably Night Elf. Favorite Class would have to be Death Knight. I got my first character to 58, and instantly made a Death Knight, then leveled the Death Knight to 85.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mainly a high level of maturity, and hopefully having a lot of fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Same thing as the last question, mostly the mature aspect of treating people and such. Also respect.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Sure.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He sat there against a tree, breathing lightly as if his mind was totally calm. How could he be so calm though? A war was starting and he was the main cause of that. He plucked a piece of grass and started to blow at a perfect angle through the grass, that it started to make a whistling noise. He smirks after hearing the whistle and tosses the grass into the air, watching it drift away. He stands up and stretches, then adjusts the sword at his side. In a quiet voice, he says to himself; "Time to go."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope, hopefully my story wasn't too bad.
Hello, Cludz, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

We'll sign you up for the mentor program!

I enjoyed the story, and would like to learn a little more about the character. I remember that when I was a kid, one of my brother's friend would do that whole 'put a blade of grass in your hands and make a whistling noise with it', and I tried a million times and couldn't get it! I haven't thought about that for years, but your story reminded me. One day I'll learn!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo