Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Agithore~ Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my introduction for entrance into your server. I hope you like it! :)

"First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player":

Nothing much to say, I suppose, except for I'm a thirteen year-old casual player looking to have fun with a WoW RP server during my school holidays.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Pakistan, third world country in South Asia. My primary language is Urdu, but my English is quite good as well, despite my young age.

"How did you get into Warcraft?:"

A friend of mine introduced me to it, I believe about two years ago. I've never played on a retail server, though. My friend and I used to play on the 'Molten-WoW' Private Server, I'm sure you've heard of it.

"How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:"

Well, like I mentioned before, my schools had recently closed, so I was looking for a good RP server, however, most of them were old and had disbanded but then I came upon this website and thought I might give it a try.

"What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:"

I personally, I like open-world role plays. This may not even be a genre of role plays but I like 'em! Basically, what I mean by "open world" is that your character is not limited to a certain location or camp for the entire time. He has the freedom to go to different places, find different people, either become friends with them or fight against them, something like that. I understand it depends on the story of your character when it comes to things like these or more importantly it depends on the situation your character is in, but if I were ever asked what kind of role play I prefer (like, just now), I'd say the 'open-world' type.

"What is your favorite race/class? Why?:"

My favorite race would have to be Blood Elf, as you get that kind of "young spirit" when you look at them. Most of the other races don't have that. When you look at the other races, they look like brutal fighters, ready to destroy you if it means they'll be able to save them own selves. In contrast to the kind of race I like (peaceful and what not), my favorite class would be Warlock. It was my first class leveling up and I used it almost on all the servers I played after Molten.

"What are your expectations of this server?:"

I expect a nice server, with nice people, who are somewhat like me, interested in role playing and just simply having fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I'd have to say the one about god-modding. Some people just make their own characters way stronger than the others, making the entire role play pretty boring.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No, thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As Agithore sat under the oak tree, the same oak tree where he used to sit all his life, he made a decision. His eyes grew tired of always tending sheep in the moorlands. He wanted adventure in his life, unlike his father who always restricted him out of fear of losing his only son in the harsh lands of Azeroth. He decided to leave, out into the world of Azeroth to prove to his father that he was not as weak as his father thought he was. He set out, to explore what beauty lay in front of him, in his journey to attain something he hadn't his entire life, "freedom"![/size][/font]
Hello, agithore, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Pakistan is an interesting place, for good and for bad. I'm sure that you'll have a unique background that will bring something new to the server.

As for an 'open world', we certainly have that here. There are plenty of characters that fit the description of adventuresome, and if your characters will be adventuresome as well, then I'm sure you'll find plenty of RP!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo