Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nellina Dawnstriker [Night Elf - Warden][Persistent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character/NPC: Night Elf

Class of character/NPC: Warden [Warrior]

Name of character/NPC: Nellina Dawnstriker;

In-Game Character Name: Dawnstriker

Exact modelID requested: 20628

Duration that character will be used: Permanent/Persistent

Purpose for the character/NPC: Personal immersion purposes and because no other gear fits that of a warden. This is also my main character; she is approved yes; and I want to get the most out of her. I believe the custom model would help me immerse my self further and possibly those around the character. The night elf wardens are recognized by their equipment and without their equipment according to the lore they can be considered a normal night elf. With that said it also serves the purpose of recognition I suppose.

It would be of use during events and possibly hunts I plan to create if some of my ideas get off of the ground and possible guild purpose I suppose. It is connected to the previously mentioned hunts. And add on top of that the things I have mentioned in PD.

Location the character/NPC will reside: Anywhere. She is nomadic in nature due to her profession and backstory.

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-85): 85

Any special equipment needed: Round Glaive item. (Warden's Glaive)
I believe you can write an In-game ticket to claim the Warden's unique weapon.
Updated because I had the wrong model ID there.
Bump.