Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction (Cameron Bridges)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm the guy who loves ALL forms of games. Anything from NCAA or Call of Duty on the Xbox to board games such as chess and Monopoly, but more than all I LOVE to roleplay. I enjoy working as a team to accomplish a common goal. I don't mind taking orders and executing them, though I am confident in my abilities to call the shots for others to put us in the best position to achieve our goal, whatever it may be.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in The United States of America and I am thankful to live here. I speak English only.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
6, 7, 8 Years ago I was a bored kid and my friend and I would play all types of games. Revelations, a text based fantasy RPG. Diablo 2, a dungeon crawling RPG...and then along came WoW.......We were hooked instantly.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have known about CotH for quite some time now. I found you through Google. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not limited to any one type. I just love RP in general. Our imaginations can take us beyond the limits of what a game is.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior. This was the first character I ever made and my all time favorite. I like to RP as a noble warrior always doing the best I can. Something I can relate to I guess....If only I had those perfect human abs!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I have learned not to get my hopes to high on anything, but.....I'm really hoping I find the community that it seems that you guys are. I'm pretty excited really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I agreed with every last one of them. It all made good sense. Nothing that I wouldn't expect if I owned a server. Treat other people right...The only thing that's gonna matter when we leave this walk of exsistence is our relationships, how we made others people feel, and how we felt about ourselves.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
I didn't know that. It's according...I know how the general mechanics of WoW go, so if you are teaching that my answer is no. If you are teaching me things about this server in particular that I need to know to make it around here then sign me up!
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The year is 1910. Deputy Levy Willis had been tracking the infamous gang leader Herman Woods for 3 days straight. Since the two men's last meeting Levy now sported a patch over his right eye and was missing his prized .44 revolver. With just a few coins in his pocket, the lawman was relieved to finally come across a small building with the sign that read, "Rusty's Roadhouse". Deputy Willis hitched his well groomed pony to the outside post and walked up on the porch and lit his last cigarette. He opened the door and walked inside headed straight for the bar when he heard an almost sickly voice coming from the opposite side of the room, "Care to play a few hands mister?"..................................lol I was going to make it so somehow he played some hands and the guy turned out to have his .44 magnum but not be Herman he just traded him for it then he take him to where Herman is and they kill him.......idk lol that was fun

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for the read!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Cameron!

Our mentor program is indeed meant to get you acquainted with this server, so I'm gonna go ahead and sign you up. :]

Now, as per standard approval procedure, remember to read our rules and policies again – you’ve probably done this already, but it’s something we expect everyone to be super familiar with! The FAQs are also an excellent source of information when you’re just getting started. Once you’ve done all this, make sure to create an in-game account here (if you haven’t already) using the same information you registered your forum account under.

When you create your account and log onto the server, do not forget to /join Chat, where you can talk with other players and ask questions.

We also have character creation tips and a lot of various guides that you may find useful when working on your first character or profile or just trying to get the feel of the server. This guide is recommended for all new players!

Lastly, feel free to toss me a PM if you still have any questions or concerns and I will try my best to respond soon!

But most importantly, have fun! ;)
-Dilly