Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I can't download CoTH! HELP ME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello CoTH people,

Due to me only getting a black screen instead of login screen when starting up CoTH, I decided to delete all files and install 3.4.3a again. The problem is... My Torrent softwares (Deluge, BitTorrent, uTorrent) all stopped downloading on 0.5% (3.25% in Deluge's case) and I have tried different torrents and software, but nothing seems to help. Please halp!

Kind regards,
A CoTHaholic
Have you tried taking the 4.3 installation? That is what the server is on, after all.
You can download 4.3 here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-4a-15595

(12-29-2013, 02:47 AM)Borrops Wrote: [ -> ]Hello CoTH people,

Due to me only getting a black screen instead of login screen when starting up CoTH, I decided to delete all files and install 3.4.3a again. The problem is... My Torrent softwares (Deluge, BitTorrent, uTorrent) all stopped downloading on 0.5% (3.25% in Deluge's case) and I have tried different torrents and software, but nothing seems to help. Please halp!

Kind regards,
A CoTHaholic

As for the pause on the downloading... I think it's due to the # of seeders, either that or there may be something wrong with your connection. Where have you tried torrenting? And by where, I mean from what site?
I have tried a ton of different torrents and don't know the exact name of the sites. I am now attempting to download the torrent which you linked in your comment using Deluge, and I seem to have plenty of seeders for now and a download speed of 1.2 mb/s, so that seems fine. I'll see if it gets stuck at 3.25% or something similar again.

Thanks for your replies!

OH MY GOD I JUST PASSED 3.25%
[Image: hooray.jpg]
Well, it seems to work now! The download's already passed 55% and has a speed of 1.5 mb/s, so I guess it was just a temporary bug.

Thanks for your replies!