Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Character Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way (besides downloading/installing client then logging in) to check on my characters? It's been awhile since I played and would like to know if I'm still alive.

Beer
There's http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/ no? ^^ You can log into your account on there and check the 'My Account' tab. :3
I did that but overlooked this:

"Total Characters 0"

/weeps_silently

Thanks Psy. :c My heart is now broken...
Zason, I believe(might be wrong, though) that there is a backup server that runs on Wotlk. You might want to check, maybe your characters still live there. ((In that case, just remake them on cata.))
But I can't bring them over if they're there, right? I also cannot find my bio posted anywhere. I don't think I have it saved. I liked him but I get attached too easily.
If you have approved characters on the WotLK sever, you can simply remake them and ask for a level-up on Cataclysm, because approved characters get written into the Wiki, and the Wiki is here forever and ever and ever and ev-- (you get the point.)
Thanks friends! I remember that Zason but thought I had made another one (maybe it was not on COTH). After reading my ancient profile I cringe at it. Seems a little silly. Bordering Mary Sue. I do like some of it. (Y SO SRS Z?)

I may just rewrite the guy if I decide to come back to COTH.