Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: British's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is British, and I've been playing WoW since 2006. I love tabletop RPG's like D&D and Rifts, and am an avid roleplayer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm Irish and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend bought me vanilla for my birthday and it just went from there.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The fact that it is a pure roleplaying server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can play a variety of roles, most of my roleplaying experience comes from D&D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is Warrior and I don't have a favorite race

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm still undecided until I can actually see the community and make a character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact there is a "barrens chat" forum to prevent spam overflow.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yes

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was storming that day, rain pouring down in sheets, when she first saw the wolves. Large black wraith-like wolves that stalked her every movement. She had set out from Gilneas City the day before, and was travelling through the Blackwald when she noticed there prescence. By that time it was too late, she knocked her bow and fired desperately.She felled two of the wolves, but the third smote her arm and gave her a grievous wound. She dropped her bow and screamed in pain as the wolf came to lunge again. As the beast flew towards her, saliva streaming from the wolf's mangy maw. The injured huntress rolled back with the blow, kicking the wolf in the chest and deft drawing her longknife, which she threw with deadly accuracy into the wolf's head, and it dropped limp to the ground. The wearied huntress staggered back and fell against a tree, she weakly slung her backpack off of her back to the leaf cluttered ground beside her. She fumbled with the drawstrings, then opened the pack and retrieved a healing potion. A few seconds later she was standing over the corpses of three jet black wolves. She retrieved her knife and arrows, and continued on her journey, deeper into the twilit Blackwald.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't wait to play with everybody.
Hey there, British, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

An Irishman! You'll find your fair share of fellow Brits around here, me included.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
A fine name. I like you already.
... Northern or Southern Ireland?
(01-07-2014, 05:22 PM)Zhaei Wrote: [ -> ]An Irishman! You'll find your fair share of fellow Brits around here, me included.

He's only partially British, don't take his word for it.