Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JplC's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm very dedicated to everything I do, and I just love roleplaying. I roleplay on a San Andreas Roleplay server, and my time there was just amazing. The ammount of people I knew, and still keep contact, and the the roleplaying itself. But nothing compares to roleplaying in WoW's "era" (Sort of like Medieval Era). I know it's really different and the concept of the whole thing is nothing alike, but I'd love to start here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm Portuguese, from Portugal, my main language is portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, I used to play Warcraft 3, and when I found out that it had a MMORPG version of that, I loved it, and I downloaded the game. I never had money to pay for it, so I always went on Private servers, which were all about PVP. Of course, I never understood PVP and so I was a big failure at it. I started hanging out all by myself, and thinking of how Roleplay would be here.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I searched on Google as my interest grew more and more on roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Social roleplay, Kings roleplay, scouting, trading, diplomatic, anything that has to do with the "medieval" era.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I love the human race, and how majestic they are. How civilized and organized the human race is. As for classes, I like the hunter, for it's abilities, and the power of the marksmanship.

What are your expectations of this server?: Be able to roleplay a hunter, that will gather some food, for trading and for feasting. Also, I'd like to meet a whole bunch of new people that are already here, and coming in the future.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect, rule number 1. I love respect. I love having respect for someone and I love to get it back from that same person. I respect everyone, and clearly I hope that everyone respects me in the same way I respect them. Lack of respect is something that I do not tolerate at any time.
"If you are not the person who was suspended, do not appeal kicks, suspensions, or bans." - I also like this kind of sub-rule as during my time over in some other gaming communities, I saw this everywhere, and I thought that this should stop. Of course, I never had the power to do anyhting about it, and I love that you guys remembered this and implemented this in your community.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): No

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Johnson.. the name is not appealing to anyone that walks these streets, as he is just another guy living around the corner. Johnson has one kid, whose mother left and was never found.
He used to live outside of Stormwind, out in the woods, along with his wife. They were married for 10 years, and out of that marriage a beautiful baby came.. After giving birth to this wonderful child, the woman didn't resist the pain and agony, and passed away slowly. As Johnson held her hand in the last minutes, she told him, that he was to be a good man, and raise that kid like there was no tomorrow. She also told him to move on with his life, and find another woman, that would see him the same way she did..

Few years have passed since the tragedy in the family, and the kid, who was named after his grandfather, Jenkins, is learning and following the footsteps of his father.. being a master hunter.
Johnson has been training hunting ever since he was a little boy, and all his life has no meaning is he doesn't have a bow or a crossbow in his hand.
He loves to hold feasts, and have some general fun.

The search for a woman is still undergoing, and Johnson hasn't quit yet.

Let see what he's capable of..
(( to be continued in game if I get accepted :D ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I'm very social.. I love talking to people and know them.. I enjoy even more the aspect of roleplay, and I've done some LARP'ing (Live Action Roleplaying) in real life, which was something based on WOW.
Other than that.. I'm a funny guy (I think) and I love to have some laughs..

Thank you
Sincerely
Jplc
Hello, JplC213, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

I enjoy the hunter class as well - it's something that's less power-based and instead is based around the idea of survival, and that leads to a lot of interesting things to explore with the character's personality.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in game and seeing your character(s) in action.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
(01-07-2014, 07:46 PM)JplC213 Wrote: [ -> ]What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm Portuguese, from Portugal, my main language is portuguese.

Woo a new playe-- wait, what? Welcome! Bem-vindo! And all that jazz. :D

(I'm also from Portugal)