Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Howl for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spoiler:
I think I got the forum names of people Roux knows. You can pretend Roux sent a letter, or they heard the call from someone who got one.

@ImagenAshyun, @CappnRob, @Kindle135, @Cerb57, @Cartoonkarl, @WindZealot, @Krilari, @Harmonic, @Mathias

@Vladdy, Paulton doesn't get one because he's in Kalimdor. >:C @DaveM, Telih might not either because he's a Dream hippie without an address.

@Rosencrat, Reva and Marianna don't get letters because they're mean old ladies.

Feel free to post responses here!

[Image: LettertoFriends_zps75f2d80d.png]
These still show up every now and then about Rosehaven, along with familiar scent.

Spoiler:
[Image: tiger_paw_mark_in_the_sand.jpg]
Spoiler:
Ninde's reply: I shall be there. i shall be swift. I shall assist. I shall likely bring help.

- Ninde Moonwhisper.

(@Morhana, MAYBE YOU CAN GET ON LAINETH AND HALP.
(01-07-2014, 10:48 PM)DaveM Wrote: [ -> ]These still show up every now and then about Rosehaven, along with familiar scent.

Spoiler:
[Image: tiger_paw_mark_in_the_sand.jpg]

Cat poop?

IS THAT A CRACK AT FAELAN?
Dear Roux,

The rest of the letter contains a series of ink smears and illegible cursive. It is clear that the letter has been crumpled and smoothed out at least once and many words and sentences have been crossed out into illegibility. The letter ends with what could be vaguely interpreted as Percival's signature
((Not really a response for help. Pretty much an update on Paul's situation. Broken computer. D:))

Spoiler:

The letter would be neatly and carefully stored in an envelope, complete with a wax seal of the church, address, etc.

Dearest Roux,

I hope this message gets to you safely and soundly. Preaching the word of the Light in Kalimdor is challenging. Natives are set in their superstitions, and many can be barbarous in their ways. Few Orcs or Trolls listen while over here, preferring instead to mock the Light for it's 'weakness.' However, I managed to pique a young Tauren's curiosity. This could be a good start. An established mission in Kalimdor, established by the Church itself. Wouldn't that be something? A few other priests and an acolyte are with me. We brought many books, and much more food. If this trip can be done in the proper timeline, I'd say that we'll have a possibility of converting a few natives to the Light. After that, the church can gain a spiritual foothold in this land of savagery. Before I ramble on (In a letter no less! Well, if that's even possible.) Well, apart from that my next destination should be the northern Barrens. Peace and solace to all who are injured and such.

In Light and Nature forevermore,

Paulton

P.S. We're leaving now. Tell Gunther that I said hello!

P.P.S. Matthew and Lothar, too.

At the bottom of the letter are a few hastily written X's and O's.
...What's up with the shorts?

Edit: Are we now... the... sisterhood of the traveling pants? Cause...

Edit2: image no longer relevant. Or... is more relevant. SOMETHING.
I have no idea what happened. Fixing it.
So no... traveling pants?

But I wanted my butt to look fabulous.