Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Timely Introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have loved the Warcraft series for a number of years now. I'll tell you about how I got into it later one. I started out with Warcraft III for years, roleplaying and all kinds of good stuff on there, but I refused to play WoW because of cost to play it per month. But after I graduated high school, I had the means to try it. So I was like, sure why not. It hadn't even been two hours before I got addicted to it. I am still kind of new to WoW, as far as learning everything, including the commands for to roleplay, but I'm willing to learn. My only concern is not for roleplay, it's learning what to and how to do certain stuff on WoW, stuff I have not figured out yet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from America, but I was a Navy brat growing up. I've lived in Germany, Ireland, and currently Japan. My primary language is English, but I can speak Spanish and German fluently, and some Japanese

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft via Warcraft III. I was on a cross country trip, and we stopped in California to see a friend of my dad. His son, my best friend, showed me Warcraft III. I was hooked into it. When I got home I played it like crazy (I may or may not have more than one copy of it because I lost it and I wanted it back so bad I bought a new one) and I've never stopped. It wasn't until this past month that I started WoW. A friend of mine urged me to play it, and after years of denying it to myself, I finally said alright, I'll try it. Little did I know I really enjoyed it. I became a huge RPer on Warcraft III, and WoW Lore has always fascinated me. So naturally I was drawn to the Roleplay servers, only to find disappointment there in the lack of roleplay.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Actually, a friend of mine on Warcraft III suggested looking for a WoW Private server to roleplay on. He told me to google Conquest of the Horde (which he is apart of as well), and so I did.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well there is a simple answer to this question. Everything. I've done single person roleplays to controlling whole nations. I love it all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be honest, I don't know. I'm still experimenting with a lot of classes. So far I like anything arcane, my favorite probably being a shaman. As far as races go, I like all the races. Each have their own unique stories that I really like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations on the server is to live up to the expectation of what I heard, that this server really does RP (compared to the public ones). I also expect that they be understanding that I am still learning commands and stuff on WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here.
Yes please.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The destruction of Kezan was heavy on Fizznar Tinkertrap's heart. He had it all, the life, a beautiful girlfriend, friends who were paid to think he was awesome. He was even in line to be the next trade prince of the Bilgewater Cartel. Yet, at the peak of his happiness, it all erupted into chaos. Literally. The goblin recalled how it happened with striking memory. He had played the Steamwheedle Sharks in a game of Footbomb. He had kicked the winning goal through two smokestacks, creating an uproar of laughter and cheer from the Bilgewater goblins. Then he arrived. Yes he, of the Black Dragonflight, destroyer of all, the Earth Warden himself. Deathwing. He came and ruined it all, erupting the volcano on Kezan, destroying the glorious city he called home. Fizznar was not the only one affected by the flying tyrant. Many were affected by the Cataclysm, and like Fizznar, many vowed revenge on the Aspect for the damage he had caused...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for reading!
Hello there, ChildOfTime! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Did your friend say what his name was on the server, by any chance? :) No real reason for asking; just curiousity!

Also; You'll receive a PM by your assigned Mentor as soon as one has been assigned to you. :) Expect one soon!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin