Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Two and a Half years..I suppose that's something.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have never done these but I feel like I should because, well, it only seems appropriate. Two and a half years being a member of this community and I honestly do not know what to say. So I suppose I can break it all up as best as I can.

1) I have seen a lot of things come from this place, a lot of good and some not so good. But all together life changing. I have made a lot of friends and maybe a few enemies *Shrugs*

2)I know I have had a lot of great teachers, people who have helped my grammar and what not turn to something much better then it was when I first started. I know it still isn't all that well but I am slowly learning and will always improve over time. I want to thank all the staff and all the members who have bonked me on the head for mistakes and being patient with me, love you guys and I really do mean that!

3)I know in all this time I was not here constantly. With school and work and Real life breathing at my back I was never active on here as I wished I was. Therefore I assume that I have maybe ruined some close friendships I use to hold dear due to inactiveness and for that I am sorry, I do enjoy every person that lets me in an RP or will talk to me and I do learn from everyone and build each one of my characters off of that. With that, if I have done anything to offend or hurt you in anyway I am sorry, I never intend to do anyone harm. Need it be any guild I made or some DM I helped with. I do make a point to work with it.

4) Even though I try to work on it, fact if if you turned from me because I was just not as talkative as you exspected and got frustrated just due to the fact I had no clue what you were talking about...I can't apologize for that, I am naturally like that and all that can solve is patience with me. I will get around talking when I can but patience is indeed needed. I am also horrible on memory, so when you talk about something and I have no clue what you are talking about well only a brush over view can help with that.

In conclusion. Many more days come and I hope to see you all in game and hope to work better to mend anything I may have unmended! Peace love and happyness my friends!