Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rasilvagos [Blue Dragon][Persistent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep! :D Here goes nothing. This'll never happen, but I might as well go all out on my first-ever CMC application.

Race of character/NPC: Human (Male) (Dragon)
Class of character/NPC: Mage
Name of character/NPC: Rasilvagos
Exact modelID requested: 24140 (Dragon model, scale 1.0), any "humanoid" disguises would make use of the morphing commands.
Duration that character will be used: Persistent
Purpose for the character/NPC: While I technically could use the dragon accounts meant for GM puppeting of dragons and drakes for the Dragonsworn, this dragon wasn't solely intended to cater to any Dragonsworn players. Instead, I had an idea for a bigger, public storyline involving the chasing down of artifacts, investigating locations of power and traversing the ley lines on epic adventures with the assistance of an agent of the Blue Dragonflight who otherwise has associations with the Kirin Tor and Dalaran, as well. ... Which is just a nice way of saying that he supervises their activities and makes use of their records to find (and remove) information that is of interest to the flight. This could also potentially give a convenient venue into greater Cataclysm storylines, as well as spur some Dragonsworn interest down the line but it's far from the primary focus. It's basically providing a good front figure with the necessary resources to spur a large storyline available to just about anyone.
Location the character/NPC will reside: Northrend and Dalaran, primarily. Ventures into other areas for event/storyline purposes.
Level requested: 85
Any special equipment needed: None required!
Another thing you could do, if you would take my suggestion, is have his primary form as a Mortal Race, and then use the Special on this to have him morph into a Blue Dragon.
I LIKE THIS IDEA. SOMEONE APPROVE THIS FELLOW SO I CAN GET A DRAGONSWORN. ALSO DRAGONS ARE AWESOME.
Wait I thought GMs had dragon characters already for durgenswurn things...?
(01-11-2014, 02:01 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: [ -> ]...this dragon wasn't solely intended to cater to any Dragonsworn players. Instead, I had an idea for a bigger, public storyline involving the chasing down of artifacts, investigating locations of power and traversing the ley lines on epic adventures with the assistance of an agent of the Blue Dragonflight who otherwise has associations with the Kirin Tor and Dalaran, as well. ... Which is just a nice way of saying that he supervises their activities and makes use of their records to find (and remove) information that is of interest to the flight. This could also potentially give a convenient venue into greater Cataclysm storylines...