Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chain Fatal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems trouble has found me once more! Needless to say, I have very much been enjoying my time on the server.

I was flying in Western Plagued Lands when I was struck by a fatal error. Now, when I try to log in, I get chain fatal errors up my butt. I've disabled all addons, and even took a peek at the "miniMANAGER" in the hopes that I might find a character unstuck feature.

I perhaps that I should simply be teleported somewhere not of my character's current residence, but I'll leave that up to you guys. Tongue
Do you get fatal errors by logging into the account itself, or just the character?
(01-11-2014, 02:05 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you get fatal errors by logging into the account itself, or just the character?

Just the character, whose name is Paracelsus.
I summoned him back to GMI, so try logging in now. It would be helpful if you could try to pinpoint the place where you crashed on a map later, as well, in case something in that area has gone corrupted so we can look into it.
Just thought I'd add this as well:
You can find a character unstucker feature on the components page on this very site!
Also, for the use of SCIENCE!, can you tell us where Paracelsus was when this bug occured? So we can all know not to go near there in the future.
I apologize, but I don't remember exactly where it was. If I'm flying around there again, and I stumble upon it, I'll be sure to exercise keener vigilance; I will report it in detail on the forums.
Were you, by any chance, in or near the Eastern Plaguelands?
He was in Western, Maarten. Were he in Eastern, we'd know it to be Light's Hope.
... I need to read things better. Ignore my question!