Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tauren's Totem Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if the model of the Totem Weapon we see a couple of character NPCs used (namely Cairne Bloodhoof and Melgromm Highmountain) is possible to add as an item. I don't know about you folks, but I've always wanted to have a Tauren wielding one of these.
I think they're already in-game, like the Wolfblade. You just have to request them in a profile.
(01-11-2014, 08:14 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're already in-game, like the Wolfblade. You just have to request them in a profile.

I see! Any reason for them to not be on the vendor, though? Sure, only Tauren can use them, but I believe that should be easy to fix with a racial tag, if those are simple enough to add, that is.
My best guess is that they're restricted to Tauren Chieftains/other high-rankers, like the two examples that you put up. They don't just want any basic Tauren running around with such a weapon. Then again, this is a guess, but I do believe it's why.
But...
[Image: tauren.gif]
I just want to smash things with it. :c
Mm, I can see why, but exactly because of the Warcraft III tauren unit I got the impression they weren't such a big deal (except they ARE big, but I digress :P), but I'll wait for further word on the issue. Thanks commenting, at any rate!
I think standard Tauren using a totem weapon wouldn't be a big deal. But weapons like Cairn's totems or runespear would be Chieftain-only stuff you would think.
Way back when, when the GM zone was Warsong Gulch, I was told that only tauren warriors should use them.

... But stuff has probably changed since then, so. :3
Well, there's also class tags too.
Spoiler:
[Image: WoWScrnShot_012014_132519_zpsedf6f5cc.jpg]