Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Daggger's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I used to play on European RP/RP-PVP realms (Argent Dawn, Defias Brotherhood, Scarshield Legion) back in vanilla. I haven't really played World of Warcraft since the first expansion was released. We used to have weekly roleplaying events with our guild and every now and then we did some minor roleplaying while questing.

As a player I'm nice, mature and laid-back. I don't like to take games too seriously anymore. I don't have too much experience of roleplaying, but I have missed the good roleplaying moments for a while now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Finland, so my primary language is Finnish. I'm probably a bit rusty in English at the moment, but I'm sure it will improve quickly. Actually one of the reasons I decided to apply here is a chance to improve my English while having fun.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friend gave me a guest pass back in 2005.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Google. This server seemed to be quite mature and maturity is hard to find in internet nowadays.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I always liked to roleplay while travelling around Azeroth with few guildmates. I don't know what that should be called, maybe "journey roleplaying" or something like that. Generally I enjoy roleplaying as long as it isn't too fast-paced for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

This is a tough one. My absolute favourite is probably Human Rogue. I have always enjoyed to play stealth characters and I also like to roleplay them too. I'm going to give a shot for other combinations as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to find solid roleplaying in IC and good company in OOC. I'm pretty sure I knocked on right door this time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity. As I said earlier, it is hard to come by.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Hmph, why not? Maybe someone from Europe, so he/she might be online at same hours!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I will write this one later. I have solid and probably quite long story in my mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not at this time.
Hello there, Daggger! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Thank you for signing up to the Mentor Program! You'll receive a PM by your assigned Mentor as soon as one has been assigned to you. :) Expect one soon!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin