Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ausar, Son of Tau [Ramkahen] [Persistant]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character: Ramkahen (Blood Elf OOC)

Class of character: Hunter

Name of character: Ausar, Son of Tau

Exact modelID requested: 35115

Duration that character will be used: Persistent, making possible appearances in Reigen's Uldum events.

Purpose for the character: Ausar is a relatively young child of the Neferset Tribe. Following the Tribe's alliance to Deathwing, Ausar forsake his previous family and friends in favor for his own life without alliance to the maddened Aspect. With the introduction of the races from beyond the sands, Ausar has decided to explore the world from beyond Uldum, learning of all the Titan's creations.

Location the character will reside: While the character is a nomadic one, he will often return to Uldum to keep check on the politics of the region.

Level requested: 85

Any special equipment needed: None, however I would request that, if possible, this character is made completely neutral and able to enter holdings of either faction.
I don't remember exactly where from, but I think I remember Kretol saying he can't make characters neutral. It was back in some thread about goblins.
(01-25-2014, 04:36 PM)Krilari Wrote: [ -> ]Race of character: Ramkahen (Blood Elf OOC)

Better chances if Orc!
(01-25-2014, 04:58 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember exactly where from, but I think I remember Kretol saying he can't make characters neutral. It was back in some thread about goblins.

There are different factions within the Alliance/Horde. A lot of them. It would be a heck of a lot of work to actually get them all, I would imagine, if you even can mod reputation with them. We would need to mod each one individually. Arguably the best solution would be to just have an Alliance version and a Horde version of the same character, but I doubt that'd happen.
I thought he'd just prefer the main city factions.

Posted from my phone!
(01-27-2014, 02:57 PM)Ural Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he'd just prefer the main city factions.

Posted from my phone!

Thing is, that doesn't mean he won't be attacked in the main cities. It's almost impossible to make a character that has both factions.
We asked Kretol recently and he said it was possible. So whatever was bugged before may have been fixed. We'd have to test and see.
Bump