Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll leave this short and sweet.

Found out a few weeks ago that there was something wrong with my unborn daughter. I've been trying to deal with it, but honestly? Being on CotH makes me feeling nothing more than anger and bitterness.

Don't know if I will come back. I just know it won't be any time soon. Need to be with my family and reflect on myself as a person.

Catch ya' on the flipside.
I'm sorry to hear that, Cress. I truly hope that everything works out for the best.
I'm sorry to hear :(. Good luck, Cressy. I hope things go well with you and your family.
My heart goes out to you Cressy, I hope you manage to feel well again sometime in the future.
I hope everything goes well Cressy, so sorry to hear this
That's unfortunate to hear about, Cressy. We'll catch you on the flip side when the time comes, and until then, you have my wishes for things to get better.
Take care of yourself, Cressy.
I've been gone for a bit. In all honesty, I do not know when or if I will be coming back.

But a couple people have asked me how the baby was doing and I figured I could give an update. She is doing good so far, but we'll know more in the next couple of weeks.

[Image: Rosalee_zpsb450c1e0.jpg]

Here. Have a skeleton picture.
D'aww! She's so much like you.

With how frequently you kicked people.

ziiiiing

gratz though! I'm happy this is working out for you.
Who ever said getting kicked in the whooha doesn't hurt should go through this pain. And if you only think the kicking is the thing she already has in common with me, you'd be dead wrong. She was being such a stinker in the 3d ultrasound we got of her, that we have only blurry ones of her face. Mostly because she was moving and trying to put her hands up. I bet she was flipping us off... I'm so proud! ; 3
I'm glad she's doing better, at least based on my impressions from the now compared to your OP. I hope she'll come out healthy and happy :)
[Image: 10440663_10203332610027464_179812561270629673_n.jpg]

Hello coth.
Congratulations!
Jamers be a big bro!

Congratulations, Cressy! <3
Wooo, congrats!

(Sent from mobile)
Pages: 1 2 3