Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mmorpg1995's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, My Name is Joshua, I'm 19 years old, My hobbies are Playing on several rpgs, playing football and listen music. My first experience as a player was actually WoW, I remember it, it was like 10 years ago when I came to my fathers workshop and a friend of my dad was actually playing WoW in his break. He introduce me that game. So I asked my Dad if he could pay the subscription and he said yes. I started to play on the Global Server. After 4 years I stopped the payment and had a long break but 4 years ago I started search for some private servers. I search long for a good server but then I readed about a rp server it was EchelonedWoW. I said to myself to give it a try and now I'm happy about that I maked this decision and right now I'm looking for a rp server with a good community and good rp player

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
So I was born and raised 12 years in Germany but my family are from Poland, so when I was 12 years old I traveled from germany to Poland and I'm living her for 7 years now. My primary language is Polish but I know English and German aswell and I don't have any problems to use them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As I already wrote it above. I got into Warcraft in my Fathers Workshop when his friend was playing it in the break.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server on google just typing "wow rp private server" :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm open for any kind of roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf, because they look awesome and my favorite class is Rogue, because he was doing the most dps.

What are your expectations of this server?:
-Good Community with other players.
-Good roleplays with other players.
-Many players who wants to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appeals to me to respect other players and keeping some manners.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): No

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a normal day for Azeatra. She goes everytime time the same way through the Forest, but today Azeatra feels something different when she goes through the forest. She feels that someone is following her for the whole time. After a while she hears that someone brokes a stick with his foot. She stands and says "Come out whoever is follwing me.". For a several minutes there was nothing to hear, Azeatra was ready to go further but around her appeared many Bandits. She starts to laugh at them and says "You don't have any chance with me I will give only one chance to run now away.". They started to laugh at her and of them says "What could do a Women to us?". Azeatra was a experienced and powerfull Frost/Water Mage. As she heard those words, She starts to be angry her eyes starts to glow she summoned several Water Morphling behind those Bandits. They answered with an attack on the morphlings and several of them tries to attack her. She rapidly fires some Frost bolts to them, but they avoided them. When they where coming closer to her, She tooks her staff and smashes the end of it on the ground that around her appears a wave of frosty mist and everything what they touched would get frozen. The Bandits got frozen to the waist, Azeatra says "Drop your Weapons.". The Bandits drops their weapons and beg her to let them go. Azeatra looks at them all with an angry face saying "You know what I like in Frost Magic, that every drop of water will be frozen". Azeatra look at their frightened faces "And our bodies also contains a lot of Water, I like to frozen them from the inside out.". The Bandits tries to beg her again to let them go. Azeatra tells "Okay, but next time I will see you anywhere, I will kill you without hesitation.". Their frozen parts starts to unfreeze and they rapidly flew away without their weapons. Azeatra after this continues her daily walk through the forest like there wouldn't happen anything.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:\
I don't have any question or something to add.

I hope you will let me join your server, I would appreciate it.
Sorry When I'm posting it for the second time but I don't see my first one.
Hello there, mmorpg1995! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Don't worry; the stickies in the forum should've said that your introduction doesn't show up until approved. ;)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin