Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ShiSerenity's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm a very laid back and easy to get along with player. I enjoy other friendly players and hate drama. So yeah. That's me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft ?:

I got into Warcraft through my boyfriend and have loved it every since I was introduced to it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

My boyfriend introduced to to the servers and the is what kept me into it.

What kinds of RP do you enjoy?:

I enjoy every kind of RP like action or relaxing or war every now and then. I enjoy being able to fit into a story and learn about others stories. The idea of RP interests me in so many ways. I just hope that I can have this opportunity to learn more about it in this experience if I am accepted!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoyed being a human hunter.. It was the first class that I ever was and I loved it! I enjoyed that it gave me the option to tame a pet and that it could be anything! I chose human for the reason that I wanted to be just a normal human with a talent of animals for my love of animals.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are to just have fun with the server and enjoy what it has to bring to me. I want to be able to enjoy talking to others and become friends with others and learn all I can about RP. I feel I would enjoy everything about this experience!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

They all appeal to me because it seems that over every RP server I have ever ran into that this one is the one that is trying its absolute hardest to keep everything under control and everyone happy so that they can have a wonderful experience.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Nope.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

She was a wolf, a lone wolf, and she was scared. It was night, the moon high in the sky and the stars glimmering brightly. She was hurt and all alone. She had been running with her pack as they came across a river and she was slammed into a jagged rock and became wounded. Her body shocked as she fled down the nearby waterfall, the water painted red. The pain forcing her eyes closed as she bleeds. She feels her life drifting further and further from her grasp and with her last breath she looks up at the stars and thinks, "I'm coming mother.... I'm.. Coming."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope! I just hope that I can get accepted and that I have fixed everything.
Hello there, ShiSerenity! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Who's your boyfriend, if I may ask? :) Does he play here?

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
I am the man, that introduced her. Aka her boyfriend. xD