Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dantallion's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've always preferred RPG to any other genre in gaming. Good old fashioned LAN parties were my weekend indulgences growing up, so I suppose that strengthened my passion for "embarking on great quests with friends." I'm very patient, not the angry kind of gamer, I just immerse myself in the game through and through. All about having fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

I hail from South Africa, and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?

I used to live in a different state as my friends, (moved around a lot) so when we got into WoW it was like an epic way to "hang out" and learn about this great new game together.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?

Yes, I was eagerly looking for a good professional RP server, as I used to play on Prologue-WoW, which was pretty awesome, but alas, patches and updates I do not have the time for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?

I would have to say pretty much Lore-based, as the "main quest" but the best is random encounters / happenings/ battles, pretty much anything except ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

Definitely DPS - Rogue. I enjoy being the "shadow on the wall" the hidden blade, the mysterious figure who contributes more to the greater cause (or destruction) than he gets credit for.

What are your expectations of this server?

Well, pretty much just mature and professional and not to mention extremely fun Roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Definitely the part on remaining in character at all times (professional) and also the expectations of mature gameplay, these rules ensure everyone has a great time and remains devoted to the whole thing.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

That is very interesting...one can always learn something new, roleplay holds no exception. I would say perhaps in future I would call on this service, but for now I would like to hone my own skills.. a little rusty, I am.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The blade gleamed, almost deviously, in the light of the grey-pale waning moon as he spun it around upon the palms of his blood-ridden hands. The air had now assumed the likeness of a rusted metal cage around him, and he began to disassociate as he stared blankly out of the window, atop the spire where resided his latest victim. "Where am I?" the questions unearthing his slow but steady descent into madness beginning to flow like the blood of the Elf who lay behind him on the floor... "Another pointless kill. Another contract binding me deeper to the pit of souls I've forged with this very dagger.." His thoughts were silenced when he sensed an all too familiar presence shifting out of the dark shadows that engulfed the room. "Dantallion. Another lies dead at your hands. The Pit Council must be informed of your success.." The voice from the shadows growled.

"Arathra.. Why have you been sent here?" Dantallion's words could not hide a slight tinge of fear, for he knew the reason for the demon Arathra's presence here. "The Council wishes for me to inform you that this was to be your final contract. They no longer have use..." Before the demonic assassin could finish his words, the blood elf Dantallion stepped through the shadows, blinded the demon's sight with a pouch of glistening powder, and leapt of the spire, disappearing into the night. Arathra regained his posture, the notorious demon fury within barely sparking, and a sinister grin befell his hideous face.. "You forget, Dantallion...you forget what the Council teaches us. You may run for now...but we shall seek you..and we shall expire you. for all shadows are one, and all shadows die in the sun.."
Hello, Necron, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

And what is your favorite race, might I ask?

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo