Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BaronXooper's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First off I love to help people, it brings me great joy. I often try and rise in the ranks of a guild not for personal satisfaction but to help others... which does bring me personal satisfaction... Anyway, I absolutely love to RP. It really takes a lot of stress out of me (I always think of it as taking a break from myself.) I hope I am a good RPer, people say I am anyway.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born, raised and still live in the USA. English is my primary language but I can also speak very poor French! (not sure if that helps or anything.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a kid I always loved Star Wars, so when I found out about Star Wars Galaxies I started playing a lot. Soon enough, I got tired of it. I decided to play WoW, and I've been hooked ever since. :D

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a private RP server, and LO AND BEHOLD, I found one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, really. I used to RP as a Stormwind Guard, and that was really nice. I'm up for anything!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is easy! Dwarves! I love everything about them, their drunkenness, their boisterous attitudes, their incredible honor, their culture, their beards. They are just perfect for me. I love playing a hunter, mainly because of the pets. It's much less weird talking to a computer wolf than yourself. Crazy

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope that I can have a lot of fun and excellent RP!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love love love that it is RP orientated. I have always hated the PVE aspect of the game (silly I know.)

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Sure! As I said I love to help people!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a man. Of course, this was no ordinary man. He was Baron Xooper, of the Northern Seas! The Baron was a hearty, king sized fellow, with wild black hair, and a long neat beard. He often enjoyed faffing about in his castle, riding a horse around it, or dancing in the lobby room just for fun. It was one magical day when he awoke, there was a thick and dense forest staring at him outside his window. It had not been there before, so he traveled to go check it out.

The forest housed many creatures, if one could see these creatures in the darkness of it. In the center of the forest, there was light, and there did most of the creatures dwell. Sitting in the center of the light as an elf. He was rather tall and had purple skin. He wore druidic robes, flowers blooming on his shoulderguards. He had amber eyes, which were now closed. A staff covered in vines and flowers was at his side.

The Baron approached, riding his horse, seeing the blue man, he was astonished and slightly appalled. “Oi! What the bloody hell do you think you're doing on my land, with all your trees?” yelled Xooper.

The elf's eyes opened suddenly, he stared at the man before raising his hand and killing him with a strong vine.

The moral of this story? NEVER TRUST AN ELF

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just that I am really excited to join this server!
Hello there, BaronXooper! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Well, actually, the Mentor Program wouldn't so much be you helping others out at present as it'd be to sign yourself up to be guided by a Mentor in your early days on the server. You can sign up to become a Mentor, yourself, down the line.... but not yet! You'll have to have been a member for a while, first. :)

Do you want to be assigned to one of our existing Mentors, though?

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin