Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scythe's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is James, username's Scythe / Scythic. I started roleplaying on a game called 'Habbo', a virtual pixel game when I was around 6 or 7. That is where I learnt about the meaning and definition of roleplay, and how I got into an actual roleplayer now. On the age of 10, I was gifted with Warcraft 3 game, and I liked it very much. One day, I found roleplaying games created in WC3, and I started joining them, experiencing them and enjoying them. On the age of 12 half, I have bought WoW to continue the storyline of WC3, and I have heard that WoW also have its own RP server, but was never unable to join one until I find CoTH. I seeks to join CoTh so I can actually enjoy myself as a roleplayer in an actual warcraft games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Malaysia, Southern-East Asia, and my primary language is Chinese due to me being one. Actually, although it is my primary language, I am better on English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Like I said above, on my birthday of 10, my brother gifted me the Warcraft III game, which I liked very much. I started playing it with normal melee maps, and then Dota 1, and them several custom maps until roleplaying maps, and this is how I got very addicted to Warcraft 3.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
On this sudden strange day, I am very boring after I finished a Warcraft 3 Roleplay (Dark Ages of Warcraft) and I started to sigh due to me still unable to join any particular WoW-Rp. So, I went random googling around, until I found Conquest of The Horde, where it might be my first gateway to WoW Roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any kinds of roleplay. I have roleplayed Life Roleplays, Diplomacy Roleplays, Kingdom Roleplays, War Roleplays, and all others. I really enjoy every single of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class is actually Paladin / Warrior human. Why? My most favorite faction in World of Warcraft is actually Scarlet Crusade, which was once a mighty human faction who had great powers (although it was actually corrupted by Balnazzar). I really enjoy playing as human and I really wish that I can roleplay one time as a Scarlet Human High-Raking Member.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect much for this server. Warcraft 3 Roleplays has its limit which is unable to let me enjoy the whole Warcraft Roleplay. All I expect is that I can get a real Warcraft life roleplay in WoW-Coth Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Role-play and Language.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
To be honest, I don't know what is Mentor Program... So I guess, no?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
After the bloody war over the Bulwark, the great Scarlet Crusade Sergeant, Sairon was damaged by the frost blast sent by one of the Bulwark's lich, Mer'khu. Seriously wounded and and affected by the serious cold-effect of the blast, Sergeant Sairon still didn't give up. He glares at the damned lich, grabbing the great sword of Redlight created by House Serlon, and then rushes into the battlefield with this comrades. He fought endlessly, tirelessly, until he reached the damned lich. He sends out a cry of might, and then rushes onto the lich. Before Mer'khu could do any protective move, Sergeant Sairon would send a mightly slash infused with the flame power of Redlight into Mer'khu's body, burning him in high-heated flame. As he pulls out the dagger, the damned lich would burn to his death, leaving only his skull dropping onto the steps of Sairon. He knees down, grabbing the skull as he looks at his comrades die one by one for fighting the Bulwark Scourge, he would say "Long live, Scarlet Crusade." as his head would be cut off by a sudden slash of an Bulwark Skeleton Warrior.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I guess I have nothing more to add. That's all. :)
Hello there, iScythic! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

To give you a quick summary of the Mentor Program, it's an initiative on the server to help integrate our new players with the use of trusted players that have been assigned as Mentors. They get assigned new players and are responsible for teaching them the ropes and being a first friendly face for you on the server. :)

If you are interested in being assigned to a Mentor, please let me know!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin