Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TLE Festival 2014 Impromptu Play Sign-ups and Planning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening (or whatever it is for you) folks! As seen in this thread, the festival will include an impromptu play on Tuesday the 24th. Before this play gets planned out, we need to know some demographics. And so I have two questions for the lot of you who are interested:

1) Would you like to sign your character up as an actor for an impromptu play? If so, which character specifically (list the name, race, and gender)?

2) What would be the best time of day for the event to occur?
Bump!

Haven't heard from anybody yet. I'm going to write the play for the cast if that makes it seem any more interesting.
I'm still trying to figure out who I'll take to the festival. However, once I have that down, they'll gladly participate.
Jyovani will be available! If we're low on actor numbers, Kantado (or even worse: Mahen'tosh) will also be available as a cast.

(Posting for formality's sake!)
Ninde will be in the background, hopefully playing some kick-butt lyre.
Bumping! We still need actors!
Consider this a last call if you want a role written for your character!
Korvon will sign up if there aren't that many actors for the play. :3
Jof will always help.
I can offer Cristovao if time permits.
I didn't get my works schedule for this week until now but I'm clear, Still room for sign ups?
I'm just getting around to writing the thing, so I can definitely include one of your toons, just specify who!
I was thinking that a mixture of pretty ladies saying they liked actors, getting caught up in the festivities and whiskey got Tykeral to do it. Little do the rest of you know that Tyke's uncle taught him literature using the great playwrights of Azeroth.

I could just make another character too but it'd just be for this play, either way It'd like to help.
If you are not part of the TLE chat and you wish to join the play, please IM me on Skype so I can add you to the group. You will be placed there temporarily until the end of the Festival, when you can leave at your discretion.
The cast has been decided!

Narrator/Songstress – Ninde (backup: Jof’waz or Cristovao as a bard)

Description: Introduces the scenes with lyre playing and softly spoken words.

Isidore Alder – Korvon (backup: Jyovani)

Description: The husband.

Elaine Alder – Nilyssae

Description: The wife.

Grandfather Wolf – Ydir (backup: Mahen’tosh)

Description: Elaine's grandfather.

Ferdinand Alder – Tykeral

Description: Older brother of Isidore, as well as his employer and the man his wife cheated on him with.

The Shark – Jof’waz and some goblins.

Description: A large and aggressive shark that terrorizes the couple.

Various minor roles - Cristovao, and possibly other late sign-ups.

Other Information

At the right side of the stage will be the boat, and represent present day. The left side of the stage will be utilized for flashback scenes.

All of the major roles are decided, but if you still want to sign a character up as an actor, I can fit you in as a minor character in the flashback scenes. Also, I'll be sending each of you the entire script via a PM on the forums if I don't have you on skype (that or link a google doc), or the word document on skype if I have you in my contacts. This will be done either on Friday night or Saturday morning.
Pages: 1 2