Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Moonglaive problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys!

So, I couldn't help but notice (And have noticed in the past) that the Moonglaive item sold by the special weapons vendor is a main handed axe... Which is great and all, except for the fact that there are no level 85 main handed axes in the game... While the moonglaive is great for RP, I wouldn't actually mind being able to transmog it to an actual useable weapon (a one-handed axe). Personally, I don't see why this might cause troubles, seeing as the model doesn't seem to work decently in the off hand slot anyway.

There is another suggestion I would make, though I'm not sure as to the possibility of it, and that is to make it visibly sheathed either on the back (like with the monster glaive item with the silly glow) or on the hip... Though it might look a bit ungainly on the hip. Not sure how it may look, though, it could look awesome!
Confirming there is no main-hand axe on Karthrok, only a one-hand.

I'm not sure if its possible to make it viewable either. I know the ones we have ingame that you can see, like bows, are classified as staffs and...swords.

@Kretol will know! On both accounts.
Alright, so I've changed the Moonglaive to be One-handed, though it will not show properly on the off-hand (as you mentioned). This change should take effect upon the next server restart.