Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another threat rises (22-02-2014)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/calend...calendar=1
Date: 22-02-2014

Another threat rises

"Disturbing news from the north of Darkshore. In the wake of the Cataclysm, and the cowardly attack of the Orcs, the Shatterspear Trolls have been sighted in the ruins of Mathystra. As a further insult, Horde banners have been sighted in the distance, denoting a violation of their neutrality!

Will you stand for this? Will you allow the Horde and their traitorous Trollish allies to spread across our lands like the plague they are? If not, I hope to meet you near the ruins, in a small camp the Sentinels have set up a few nights from now.

Bandu Thoribas!
Franziska Shadowstar
Dorini Thera"

Posters with these words, in Darnassian, are spread throughout Kaldorei lands, summoning anyone to assist in the removal of the Horde from northern Darkshore. Someone, after the posting, appears to have scribbled a rough translation as well... Though this doesn't seem official...

OOC info:
I'm sure those of you who have played the Night Elf storyline of Cata through have noticed that one of the early victories we claim is the destruction of the Shatterspear Trolls. I believe it's time we set in motion such events on CoTH and, therefor, the first of these events is now!

On saturday, at 1PM server time, we'll gather in northern Darkshore in order to meet up, brief everyone and set everything up. At 2PM, we march to achieve our goals for the day and start our first campaign into what I hope will bring a spark of activity to Night Elves.

While I'd definitely prefer Night Elves to join in on this event, I do realize that they're not everyone's cup of tea/coffee/coke/whatever so I won't restrict outlander races from joining... But I beg you, think of creating a Night Elf! Please!
*ponders if he'll have a computer or if he'll bring Ninde or Arevel.*
Taldren will be there. With a box of grenades. I joke, of course. But seriously, anyone know a grenade vendor in northern Kalimdor ?
This is today, people! Get your Nelf on (soon) and let's kick some Troll buttocks!

Edit: As an aside, non-Night Elves ARE welcome... You're just less liked by your leader...
Change of plans, dudes and dudettes. Last-minute change... Anyway! The Trolls will have to wait due to unforeseen things and stuff. We'll instead be tackling demons in Darkshore! Who's with me?