Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Goat Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game looks pretty interesting.
Spoiler:
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

What is everyone's thoughts on this?
The day has come.

The Spacegoat rises.
I never knew... But I need this in my life...
It looks wonderfully accurate on how crappy goats in general act.
It... um... what?
My thoughts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8[/youtube]
Still waiting for Ferret simulator.
(02-21-2014, 08:36 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for Ferret simulator.

All you'd do is burrow into things.
I think the objective of a ferret simulator would be to find the best way to annoy the human NPCs and then do it over and over until it stops being funny. Trust me, I've got experience.
(02-21-2014, 04:53 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the objective of a ferret simulator would be to find the best way to annoy the human NPCs and then do it over and over until it stops being funny. Trust me, I've got experience.

"Objective one... put things in the sleeping creature's mouth. All the things."
(02-21-2014, 05:54 PM)Harmonic Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2014, 04:53 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the objective of a ferret simulator would be to find the best way to annoy the human NPCs and then do it over and over until it stops being funny. Trust me, I've got experience.

"Objective one... put things in the sleeping creature's mouth. All the things."

Objective 2: crawl in under creature's blankets. Bite toes/elbows

Objective 3: find the most forbidden cabinet

Objective 4: open it

Objective 5: get shooed away by human creature.

Objective 6: open it again

Objective 7 through 16: repeat objective 5 through 6.
So this is a REAL game? I've been busy trolling Skype with it, thinking it wasn't. :|
(02-22-2014, 01:02 AM)Holynexus Wrote: [ -> ]So this is a REAL game? I've been busy trolling Skype with it, thinking it wasn't. :|

It started as a joke, but the demand was so high they decided to actually release it.
It's not out yet. It will be released soon though, and you can pre-order it.
So fun fact about this game that I learned from one of my professors, who knows the team behind this:

The original concept for the game was devised during a Game Jam, which for those unfamiliar with the term, means a weekend where teams have either 24 hours or 48 hours to create an enjoyable game from start to finish. Good Game Jam games usually get highly polished and have extra content added to them for "real releases". Like Goat Simulator.
Pages: 1 2