Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Awesome YouTube Channel that Must BE SEEN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here's the deal, in my time of browsing random WoW videos, I stumbled upon this little channel. Basically this person makes WoW custom models that are all lore-friendly since all of them characters from the Warcraft universe. This guy's channel is seriously amazing, watch his channel and subscribe maybe because this guy deserves it! Channel link (and two other links of his) in spoiler, also some of my favorites of his.

Spoiler:
Aw yeah, this guy. Forgot about him, but he is amazing.
Hey, this is pretty gosh-darn nice. It would be great if he released these models and we could patch them in (particularly for his doodads).
(02-26-2014, 09:18 PM)Maulbane Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, this is pretty gosh-darn nice. It would be great if he released these models and we could patch them in (particularly for his doodads).

Exactly what I thought. Although, you'd need to contact him and I'm not sure if he'll even give us the pleasure of using his wonderful models. Maybe one of our "greater" CoTH personalities can speak with him somehow. While this is really out of the way and highly unlikely, it would still be awesome to use his models and doodads.
As cool as this youtube channel is, and how awesome these models are...

... The title to this thread sounded like a really skeezy bot advertisement.

youcouldgetajobatkotakuwritingnewsarticletitles

justsayan
Blizz should really hire this dude.
Top ten amazing (Insert something here) that MUST be seen to be believed!
... Wow.

Just.

Wow.