Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Felitsa's Sweets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<A bit of mood music, if you please!>
Spoiler:

"Greetings, friend! Feel free to look around, and if I can get you any tea or milk please don't hesitate to ask! What's that? This is your first time in? Well, please let me be the first to welcome you to..."

[Image: munoYPV.jpg]

Stormwind's Sweetest Confectionary Shop!

Located in the beautiful Mage district of downtown Stormwind, Felitsa's Sweets is a new shop which caters exclusively to those with the most toothsome of tastes! Be careful, the humble storefront is easy to miss! But behind the down-to-earth trappings of the store is a treasure trove of lovely cakes, candies, and delights for all who call Stormwind home, even if it's just for a little while!

Below is a map to help guide you through the hustle and bustle of Stormwind's canals right to our door! Don't worry, no swim trunks are required for this adventure!

Spoiler:
[Image: spvIbxY.jpg]

The shop has two entrances; the pink path on the map will take you directly to Felitsa's Sweets while the yellow path allows for a leisurely stroll through the verdant arbors and affordable shops of the surrounding district. Sometimes a little constitutional is just what you need to work up an appetite! Speaking of which...

[Image: CwZ7reU.jpg]
Our Menu

Felitsa's Sweets offers a wide variety of candies, pastries, and even ice cream to soothe the sugary cravings of our visitors! Here you'll find a sampling of our most popular items.

Gourmet Cupcakes - One may travel to Ironforge for snow or Darnassus for trees, but for cupcakes you can only go to Felitsa's! With a combination of beautiful presentation and artisan ingredients, these cupcakes are sure to keep you coming back to Stormwind for years to come! A few of our popular flavors include...
  • The Prince Anduin - Yellow cake with white buttercream frosting and a caramel drizzle, displayed in a royal blue wrapper.
  • The Redridge - A red velvet cake with dark chocolate frosting and a tiny chocolate bridge garnishing the top.
  • The Stormwind - A white cake with vanilla frosting, garnished with blueberries and presented in a golden wrapper.
  • The Hogger - A sweet cinnamon cake with caramel frosting and coconut shavings on top.
  • The Darnassus - Vanilla cake with luscious green tea frosting and a candied violet on top.
  • ... And many more!

Blackwald Chocolate Cherry Cake - A Gilnean tradition going back for generations, this heavenly cake starts with a dark chocolate base and ends with caramel, coconut, and cherries. Have a slice of this and you'll want to hide it away from the rest of the world behind a giant wall regardless of the terrible consequences!

Felitsa's Strangely Accurate Fortune Cookies - Crafted in a mysterious antechamber beyond the veil of time and space, these cookies have the maddening power to predict your future! Just answer a few questions, choose a color, and the mysteries of the world can be at your fingertips! A red cookie will tell you of your love life, a yellow cookie will give you invaluable advice, and a brown cookie holds fantastic tidbits of knowledge that only scholars could know!

To show you the power of these treats, we have provided you with a special preview below! Be warned, the magical energies involved may be too much for the elderly or women who are nursing or pregnant! Men should be fine though.

Spoiler:
[Image: visqc3z.jpg]

The Breakfast Club - Who says breakfast is only acceptable from sunrise until noon, and then once more around midnight? At Felitsa's you can get everything you need for the entire day all in one sandwich! We put pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, maple syrup, creamer, more eggs, hash browns, and an entire cantaloupe on a hoagie roll, slightly toasted, and then you decide what to do with it from there! No judgements here at Felitsa's.

All Kinds of Candy - Who has time to individually list the different taffies, hard candies, chocolates, and other stuff we make? Rest assured that if it hurts your face when you bite into it, we've got it!

Activities

For those looking to add some structure to their sugar inhaling tendencies, Felitsa's has several fun things to sink your rotting teeth into!

[Image: 1KrYKjH.jpg]

Flavor of the Month: The Burning Chewsade
Black raspberry ice cream sounds tasty, sure, but is it evil? Not until you add a swirl of fel green jalapeno sauce and a smattering of little gummy demons! Now that's a flavor combination right out of the Twisting Nether! Just don't tell Sargeras or he'll probably make us start all over again... Talk about a picky eater!

That's right! Just when you thought Tigule and Foror were done bringing incredible flavors to your faceholes, here they come with an all-new flavor every month! And you'll be guaranteed a pint of the new stuff for just a nominal fee if you sign up for our Flavor of the Month Club! In addition you'll get a boatload of mostly worthless coupons sent to you every single day, and if you try to unsubscribe, we'll just start sending them to your family and close friends too!

The Sultan of Sweets Challenge

Do you think you have what it takes to be among the best of the best? Can you consume inhuman amounts of sugar in one sitting? Are you more or less unattached to that foot of yours? Then prove it!

We've set up a gauntlet of eating insanity which has defeated all but the most stalwart of snackers! It includes several pies, a bucket of milkshakes, and at least two cakes. If you fail, you'll probably pass out and be lactose intolerant for about a week. But if you succeed you'll join the esteemed ranks of our proud few Sultans of Sweet!

Spoiler:
[Image: 8uGUezA.jpg]

Hours of Operation

<Below are dates and times when I know I'll be available to RP. If you'd like to bring a character or group to Felitsa's Sweets, feel free to PM me and I'll set that time aside to be at the shop on Felitsa.>

<Of course, if you see me on the server and I'm not involved in another RP you can always whisper me if you'd like to do a scene at that time.>

All times listed are Pacific/Server Time.

Sunday, March 9: 11 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday, March 12: 6 AM - 9 AM
Sunday, March 16th: 6 PM - 9 PM
Thursday, March 20: 5 PM - 8 PM
Tuesday, March 25th: 5 PM - 9 PM
Monday, March 31st: 7 AM - 11 AM

If you are in the greater Eastern Kingdoms region and would like to have your event catered by Felitsa's Sweets, simply contact us at this address:

Miss Felitsa Tanner
Mailbox 8, Mage District
Stormwind City 029846

For all inquiries concerning Kalimdor or Horde-aligned activities, please contact Miz Kiminzy Revvix by next-day rocketsquirrel or a pre-paid surface to air missile. Thank you for your consideration.

Testimonials

Where would we be if not for our beloved customers? Here you'll find the most up-to-date compliments received by us here at Felitsa's Sweets! Who knows, maybe someday you'll be on our list of honored guests as well!

"There is a certain charm to this place. It is decadent, perhaps even sinful, yet it pretends to be so innocent and benign... I rather like that in a candy store."

-The Late Lady Katrana Prestor

"The waitress and owner was too kind, generous, and humble for me to make even a single snide remark about her cooking. It was one of the worst experiences of my life! For the first time I looked deep into my soul and saw only a black abyss staring back, invading my mind and asking the same question over and over and over again in my own voice: Why? Why?! Why?! And her shortbread was slightly on the moist side."

-Gaston Roomsey, Master Chef

"I was looking for an alchemist's shop. I needed to buy potions. They do not sell potions at this store."

-Lady Katherine Goldenfist
Updated with hours of operation for March! Thanks for all the likes, everyone! Awww