Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Albert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a role-player, I'm actually new. I always played more PvE oriented & only did PvP where needed or expected by other gamers. With this new beginning i want to evolve to a PvE Role-player. I hope to get help with this where needed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm coming' from Belgium, West Europe known in America for Bastogne or for the waffles.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had always been a massive fan of fantasy, so I started playing WoW. I played The Burning Crusade at first but as the server evolved to Wrath of the Lich King i evolved with it. Then it went down under & i stopped playing. I started playing again about a year ago on a Cataclysm Server but a few month ago that went down under as well. I am here to try both the Cataclysm as the Wrath of the Lich King realms.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
I found your server actually a long time ago , but as i was more interested in a quick PvE experienced the process of getting accepted here was way to complicated. However now i feel need for a new challenge, like getting an account here .... erghm ... getting into role-playing.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I really want to be an elven or Blood Elven craftsman who eventually gets a wife & who isn't into the ancient battle between Horde & Alliance so much & tries to be friends with both, I like to be accepted in all cities as a friend to everybody. However the Enemies of both like the demons , outcasts or Pirates are my enemies

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be any kind of elven, however i tend to like Orcs & humans as well. Trolls, Undead & Gnomes aren't my favorites. Late events has shown me to be a worgen fan as well. Hunters & Mages have been among my favorite class, but i like Paladins & Warriors also.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a place where i can be home away from home, w<here i will get many new family & friends, but i don't mind to get a bit of enemies as well. I hope to get accepted in a community which will help me on my first steps to real role-play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule is the one i have avoided on all servers before, it is the fact you need to stay into Character & obey the rules of game play.I have to tell though on other non role-play servers though i also tried to stay into character mostly.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yes. (or at least i think i do, i think i might be able to use one)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Wolverus, a Worgen Hunter, had been gone for days. After the failed attack on the Worgen & Elven base camp by the Demon Hadethion & his minions He tracked the running Demon & it's minions away from the base camp. He had been alone with his faith full companion Kar, a forest Worg tamed & trained. The others had been helping out each other, tending the wounded & bolstering the camps defenses back to what they was before the attack. Eventually a group was assembled to follow in Wolverus' footstep, did he need assistance, would they still be able to find him. They didn't had a good hunter to track Wolverus, he was their only hunter, so they depended on Magic to find him. 3 warriors, a Palladin, a druid & a mage went on the queste.Sometimes the tracks were obvious & present, sometimes magic was needed to show the washed out tracks but the group was able to follow in Wolverus footsteps. The path was long, far to long, after a few days the found a cave, no more tracks & magic seemed to be blocked. As they enter the cave they could feel the chill coming over them,they could smell the smell of steel being forged or used in battle, they could here battle cries of minions, it all came from deep in the cave. Suddenly they spotted the demon, killed by arrows & an Axe, it was Walverus' Axe, as they came closer to the dead Demon, they saw the Minions surrounding a big rock they could not clime. On top of it was a wounded Hunter & his pet, Wolverus was short on Ammo. It was up to them to save their Friend & his pet. The Druid handed out some portions to the fighters & stayed behind with the Mage. The Palladin leaded the attack,the warriors sounded the attack, all hell broke loose, again...........
Hey Al, you'll want to repost this introduction over here so that the forum magicians can activate your account:

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Forum-Introductions
Can't make a post in that subforum
Why, bonjour Wallon!

Rare to see a western-belgium person in these lands!
Welcome to the forums and have a good time!
Oh, welcome, I guess you are french-speaking? We need more of that :D