Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Missing you guys again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What excitement's been going down? Anyone even remember me? o3o
That's a name I haven't seen in a while! Welcome back! :)

The server's been a little quiet lately compared to how it was before, but we have some steady active members who log on every day and roleplay. We also have some absolutely adorable and excited new players, which is amazing!

... As for the rest, I'm not sure. You'd have to look around the forums, since I can't recall exactly what's happened in recent times. Or someone else can fill you in. I don't know. :)
Welcome back!
The Tol Barad campaign has been running strong every Friday, run by @Thoradin and @ImagenAshyun is starting up Hyjal!
Welcome back! Though I don't remember you, I hope I get the chance too! As for myself, just see my signature for some recent storylines in progress. Clicking them will take you to their respective pages!

Posted from my phone!
...I remember you...Dat Belf disguise?

That Cool Dorf that my cheese-loving dunderhead met when he and his boss and a co-worker took a trip to Northrend?

The server's a bit emptier than lately, but as people have said, people come on...every day. Erry day.
You see most of the activity during weekends. We do, though, have recurring lore events, and some guilds are starting up activity :)

Gimme a holla when you want RP!
Bev!

Stop poofing durnit!

D:<