Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hyjal and CC Recruitment!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spoiler:
[Image: 9LcXudz.gif]

[Image: TreeCC_zps76a53249.png]

WHAT

This is a recruitment and socialization event for the Hyjal story as well as the Cenarion Circle player guild. Guild-less Druid players are encouraged to join the Circle while non-Druids can still join the story without being a part of the guild. If you are not a druid and you wish to join the Circle, please read here for details.

HOW

The event will focus on giving the rundown on what is going on at Hyjal, as well as to introduce the players to the story and to each other. This can also serve as an opportunity for new players or players breaking in new characters to gather friends and colleagues for the upcoming story and other RP.

WHO

Everyone who wishes to join the Hyjal story is welcome to join! Druids, shamans, and hunters especially!

WHEN
Saturday, April 12, 2014
2:00-4:00 PM Server

WHERE
Nighthaven, Moonglade

See you there!
Bump!

[Image: KGWC3.jpg?version=fa04ffcbbe653152ef6f5adffb20ea55]

This is your neighborhood-friendly reminder that the Hyjal story introduction and Cenarion Circle recruitment begins at 2:00-4:00 PM Server in Moonglade this Saturday! If you can't make it during those hours, more opportunities will be open for everyone :)
Something's come up at my workplace (and as always, it's last minute). I'll still be holding the event tomorrow, but it will be pushed by to at least an hour. Instead of 2:00-4:00 PM, the estimated time of the event is 3:30-5:30 PM. Although I won't be present, I do encourage pre-event RP.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
A surprise--I may make it on time! Rather than end the event at 4, the event ends when people leave. See you at Moonglade!
The event is over! Thank you all very much for coming, for all those who came! The turnout was fantastic, and we got to know each other. We even got some orcs and a latecomer tauren!

Although Buhayos said the time of departure is about two weeks, in reality, we're still preparing the eventline and OOC area for RP. The announcement for the official opening event for Mount Hyjal will be made once we got enough approved and built for.

Until then, more recruitment opportunities will be made for those who missed today's event. Private RP can also be arranged for those who wish to enter the Hyjal story and the Cenarion Circle.
More opportunities for CC Recruitment will be made until we got Hyjal rolling. The next event will be focused on inviting characters who are of races not traditionally part of the Circle, so trolls and worgen are encouraged to come. Other players who've played long-time druids who are not a part of the CC but wish to join are also encouraged to come.

This can also be the Hyjal debriefing and recruitment for those who have not attended the last one, though if you did attend it and wish to come, you are absolutely welcome. This time, though, I'll set up a working time that's best for players who missed the last event. I'm thinking a Friday, 12:00 PM; Friday, 7:00 PM; Saturday, 2:00 PM; Saturday, 6:00 PM. How do these all sound?
About joining the Cenarion circle, is that mandatory for druids?
It's not mandatory. However, Druids have instant access if they desire.
(04-15-2014, 04:53 PM)SoarTheSky Wrote: [ -> ]About joining the Cenarion circle, is that mandatory for druids?

It's not mandatory, no. Thornsong Coven is another druid-focused guild, though this one is moreso geared for the Gilnean Old Ways and affiliated kaldorei than it is for just any kind of druid. Cenarion Circle is just a player guild for druid players who wish to place them in a group with lore backing, and they will be present in the Hyjal events. Currently only night elf and tauren druids have automatic access to the guild ranks (you just need to ask me via PM or ingame to invite you in), or any druid who have approved background with the Cenarion Circle. Trolls, Worgen, and non-druids will need some additional RP to let themselves in :)
The Cenarion Circle/Hyjal Skype group has been made! If you haven't been included (because I know I missed a few people QQ), drop me an IM and I will add you :)

Do note that this group has a dual purpose: to group up the players who will be participating in the Hyjal story without necessarily being a druid, and to group up Cenarion Circle players who will be engaging in events that don't always have to be Hyjal-related. The reason I put those two groups into one chat/story is mostly due to the fact that the CC in Cataclysm is very focused on defending Hyjal as of this current timeline. However, Hyjal doesn't have to be all about druids and the Circle doesn't always have to be about Hyjal.

If you don't have me in your skype contacts, my contact is 'imagenashyun'.