Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seminars in Shadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posted on several columns and building walls in Lordaeron City Ruins, Brill, and Deathknell are rugged, but weathered posters. Hand made, they are elegantly written yet simple enough for even the dullest Undead to understand.

A Weathered, Rugged Poster Wrote:
Attention good people of Lordaeron, all who identify as Forsaken under her Dark Lady's banner!

Have recent events left you wary, unsure, listless, or otherwise unfulfilled?

Are you a newly risen, born from the grave by the gracious hand of our Angels of the North, and are still trying to find your place in the land?

Does the war with the Alliance leave you uncertain, afraid, or even concerned for our future regardless of military victories?

Do you feel an emptiness in your soul that you can not seem to understand? A desire for belonging and understanding?

Are you tired of being seen as only a monster, and nothing more? Do you wish to show them the truth?

Then look no further. There is a way to enlightenment, a road that will lead you to the truth. A means of finding strength of spirit in an age where arms and might rule supreme. That way is the Shadow, and I invite you all, my countrymen in undeath, to embrace it as I did and realize our true potential as a nation! As a people! To truly know what it means to be Forsaken!

Join me in the courtyards of our once-great capital city for a night of discussion and lecture regarding the Shadow and how it affects our people. Learn how you can do your part not just for Lordaeron, but for yourself as well. Learn to Embrace the Shadow.

~Maeia di Silvio

The first seminar is scheduled for APRIL 20 at 7PM Server Time. Time and date are subject to change.

Lordaeron is in your hands.
And done!

Spoiler:
[Image: 228LuHi.jpg]

Next seminar TBA...
Update!

Next seminar will be next week on May 3rd at 11AM to 12PM Server Time! Hopefully this improved time slot means more people can show up!
We had a small lull...

But that's alright! A new seminar shall be forthcoming!