Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Did Alliicce fall down the rabbit hole again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes. Yes I did.

Life is hard.

I'm going to continue on my on and off journey between real life and internet life. There's only three more weeks of school for me.

THREE.
MORE.
WEEKS.

That means.. Time to get my driver's license and jump onto the job train.
Yes, I am not going to college right away. I don't want to get myself in debt with loan money (AKA The Devil's Payment).

I don't know what I'm doing and I'm pretty sure a lot of people are in the same boat with me, so I'm trying not to freak out about it.

You may see me, or I may just disappear like I tend to do for awhile and then pop on back. Not sure.

I really want to get into the health game. I need to shed off some of this extra weight I've been gaining since middle school. Then I will be fabulously adorable.
No one can handle me. Can't stop, won't stop.

Exercise every day. Diet, as in not starve myself and just eat healthy all the time, only giving myself the 'goods' once in a blue moon. Sleep on a regular basis, which I'm terrible at.

Hopefully my health problems will fade away if I start promoting such things.
S O O N
In like.. Maybe three weeks.. Or now.. Maybe. I need to do this for realsies. :c

Wish me luck? Maybe. I don't know. Free choices.
Much love to you guises. <3
Someone got good plans~