Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Got hit with a heavy dosage of life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is more of an apology than a note of absence. I haven't been on lately due to a family emergency that still may not end well. I'm simply apologizing for my lack of activity and may end up going through another inactive time in the near future. :(
No worries, friend. I wish you well with what's going on with the family and good luck :(
UPDATE: Things have been still rather annoying. I am currently blind in my right eye till atleast Tuesday. My right lense fell apart completely and is kept together by tape. If I make any horrible typos from now till I get a new pair I deeply apologize now. Probably going to invest in contacts.

Spoiler:
[Image: IMAG0161_zps99205bd2.jpg]
Ugh, broken glasses are always so frustrating. I actually took my glasses lens and wore it like a monocle for a while when my glasses broke. Debatable results.
Contemplated doing that but it'd do me little good sadly. I mean I would feel like a sir, but it wouldn't be worth it.