Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Reason for Absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, folks.

I've been very inactive for some time now and that's no secret. It's easy enough to tell, and my activity reports have been telling the tale as well. This is something I have every intention to change and turn around, but I figured I'd try to explain where I went in case it happens again. ... These kinds of things tend to.

Basically, my health's been declining and that is taking a heavy toll on me emotionally, which is also bringing my mental health down in the gutter. I haven't had a restful night's sleep in years and the deprivation's starting to eat away at my memory and the hours of every day vanish into nothing. I stare into the wall and blink my eyes and suddenly the day's over, and I crawl to bed thinking that maybe tomorrow I'll be able to take care of things.

Because there's a lot of things I want to and have promised myself and others that I need to take care of. I know this. I've made many claims and promises on CotH alone and I've every intention to see them through eventually. I still look at my lists every day as a reminder, but the days just keep passing by and I barely even notice anymore.

So, inbetween trips down to the hospital to talk to doctors and get a move on in the process to get the surgical treatment I want so I can turn my life around, I spend most of my free time (which is a lot; unemployed and dropped out of school) staring into nothing trying to remember what I was doing or decide what to do next, out of all the things I want to, should, need to or have to do.

In short, I haven't been feeling well, and that's why I've been absent and why I may lapse back into silence. I'll try to be more forthcoming in the future and leave a notice when I am heading out the door.

That said, I will be better this month.

Promise.
So sorry, Loxxy, and I hope you go better and that you get the treatment you want. Do take care, mkay? *hugs*

Hope you recover.
Take all the time you need, Loxxy. Feel free to poke me on Skype if you ever need to talk about whatever.
Good luck, Loxxy!
Health takes priority no matter what, so keep up the work you're doing on trying to improve it. I wish you the best.
Please do get better, Lox :( The lot of us genuinely wish you the best and that your life turns around.

Hugs and kisses~
Aww Loxxy! Take all the time you need to get better and make yourself feel better! We will still be here waiting for your awesome face to appear! <3
Take your time to get better Loxxy! We'll still be here with fanfare when you make your glorious return! xxoo
Thank you. :)

I'll be around trying to get back in the swing of things. Can't stay inactive like this.
My best wishes, Lox. The better you take care of yourself, the better you're able to take care of others.. that being said, you be inactive as long as you need to be to conquer this thing. We're all here to support you.
Good luck, Loxy. Here, take all the luck.
<3 Get better soon!
Loxyboxy you better feel.....better!