Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes i did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I stopped playing retail quite recently, mostly due to the lack of funds etc, and i found this site by doing a little searching on the internet for a private RP sever. I think it was a top private sever site, but I'm not too sure on that one.

3. How did you get into RP?
A forum a long time ago i forgot the name of. It was actually just me seeing "role playing forum" and checking it out. Ever since then i have been addicted :). I have been to a few different forums since then and even did a little Role playing on Retail Wow.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend introduced me to the game who now currently plays retail.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Most probably a Paladin i'm not too fussy on races. However i wouldn't rearly ever consider going undead (Even the name gives me the creeps... Undead?) I also prefer Horde alot more too the Aliance , so i normaly go for the Blood Elf race. I love the starting zone for the Blood Elfs :).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I usally like to play a forward type of character that contributes alot to other peoples Roleplaying. However i also like to have a more subtle Roleplay constantly going on, but i usaly need other people to help me develop it. I am acutaly quite open to make a range of characters, and can change my style slightly to suit the characters roleplay needs.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite type of Rp would probably anything fast paced. I do like a lot of adventure, and spontaneous roleplaying. Also i do quite enjoy roleplaying in large (to an extent) organised groups of roleplayers. Fast flowing roleplay is what i most enjoy with a story line that can advance without too many stops.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
As a matter of fact i do. I take part in badminton, and trampolining. I also sometimes play Call of Duty 4. Other than that my life's quite boring.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in the south of the United Kingdom.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely

(( PS: i find it quite difficult to write in length like this. I'm a bit used to getting into a charater and roleplaying than writing out an introduction like this. Thanks.. :) ))
Moving.