Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dwili's Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spoiler:
[Image: Dwili_zps08db3cdd.jpg]

Walking down the plank, just arriving at Booty Bay, Dwili Gearbreaker carried with him a decent sized crate under his arm. Walking along the docks he was ever watchful, not that he should be as no one there cared what he did or what he had inside the crate. Ignoring all the others that trudged around the bay, Dwili made for The Salty Sailor Tavern on the southern side.

Entering the tavern he adjusted his breeches, looking around for his kingpin. Seeing another goblin seated on the far side against the wall, bottle of rum in one hand and cigar in the other, Dwili made his way over. Looking around once more before taking a seat.

"Geez, Dwili, will you just sit down already!? Standing there like an idiot will draw more attention." Dwili can hear the other goblin, however his face was shrouded behind the milking smoke produced from his cigar.

"Sure thing, boss. I got your package right here," Dwili set the crate down, sliding it across the table, knocking a few empty mugs and bottles onto the ground, "It was pretty easy to get, although I don't see the point. You look great already."

The shrouded goblin peered inside the crate, closing it as quick as he opened it. "Well done, Dwili. Don't be such a suck up, besides, everyone that comes across a new hefty sum of gold should reward themselves somehow. I just like a nice suit. I have another job for you already, that is, if you're interested." The goblin took a swig of rum as he ashed his cigar onto the floor of the tavern.

"Absolutely! You know I can handle it, just tell me what you need me to do for youse." Dwili showed a cheeky grin, if it was in excitement or fear is unknown even to Dwili.

A puff of smoke extended from the goblin, gliding past the face of Dwili. "There's something BIG going down in Stormwind. I need you to.... distract the guards. You'll come in through the docks, should be easy enough if you and your men hide in crates that are dropped off. What's important is that you stay alive, make your leadership known. Those self-righteous pigs will have to capture you, they gotta find out who sent ya. You'll be tossed into the Stockades, a man named Gray will find you. From there you listen to him, he will be your boss until you make it out safely and return back here." The goblin put out his cigar on the table, scorching the surface.

"Sure thing, Mr.W.. I won't let you down, we'll give it to them good! Maybe even take a few of them out myself. This is going to be like a vacation for us!" Dwili was excited about causing mayhem, even some bloodshed. As he was standing up, Mr. W. snatched his arm, placing his other hand on Dwili's head he slammed Dwili into the table.

"Glad to hear it, this meeting never happened. When you get caught you never knew me, until you find out who this Gray is I want no talk of me. Even if they cut off one of your damn arms, you understand? If they come looking for me I'll know it was you, and you better find a new line of work before then." Mr. W. said into Dwili's ear.

Dwili, still pressed up against the table, "Yeah, of course Mr. W.. I won't say nothing about ya, not a word." Mr.W. let go of Dwili, looking up he managed to see his face as the cloud of smoke had dissipated. A rather toothy grin was across his face, Dwili wan't sure what to make of it. Dwili made his way out of the tavern and back down to the docks. He had a lot of work to take care of.