Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings to all of you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have, several times, mainly because I like this server and would like to stay here. But also because I want others to have a good RP experience. Because Fuzzy Firzareth wants to make others happy!

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend invited me here. At first I was WoW Private RP server? But then he elaborated the details, and this place seemed good. So I got on for awhile before this system was implemented.. hey, I kinda like this place. And then I saw Azshara Crater, different from what it is in Blizzard Servers. I quote my reaction..
Quote:HOLY- IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

3. How did you get into RP?

Way back, I mean REALLY way back, I suddenly got bored of the normal server I was playing in. So I logged off, went to server list and checked the filter. Whats this, RP?(Believe it or not, I didn't notice RP Realm Option at first.) Naturally I was intrigued. So I created an Orc, and entered the realm. So after awhile, I cross paths with a level 70 troll, and he tries to make conversation.. about the World of Warcraft, as if he was his character. Today I would continue our little chat, but back then I was pretty much stunned. So I replied in a horrible horrible way. Fortunately, he asked me an OOC Comment, saying that have I RPed before? Well, you know my answer. So he explains to me what RP is. It seemed quite fun, and I was a willing learner. He was a patient person, and taught me a few things I should know. But even then I wasn't very much good. So he recommends me to try out forum RP. That was where I became the person I was today.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, I was at my friend's apartment, I found her using her computer, to play WoW. So I took a seat and observed her for a moment. Naturally, my gamer instincts kicked in and I asked a few questions about the game. She was however fairly new, and was unable to answer some. From my first time view of WoW, it seemed quite fun. So I went to the store and picked up my copy, installed it, and got my account. My friend and I met up, both of us being Forsaken, and we began our Warcraft Experience from there.(Which is also where I learned some Lore.)

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Warlocks! Horde Warlocks! Blood Elf Warlocks!(Because they add a more civilized look to the Horde.)And their demons look awesome as well! But unfortunately with the new Death Knights, you'll have to convert sooner or later. No, I'm joking. Even though I took a test that said I'm a Death Knight, no. Maybe my hunter, though..

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like my characters to be unique in their own different ways. Though they might just end up cliché. I guess I kinda like the kind of odd, strange character that pops up once in awhile. You won't know what to expect from them, and in character, you might be weary of them, which makes for good RP.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Well.. thats a tough one. I like plenty of RPs. But I guess I like ones that are halfway between "Casual" and "Serious." They're a hybrid of both. Its casual enough that if you make a wrong move, you won't make an enemy that would like nothing more then to cut your head off. But then its also serious enough to offer some intensity. But all in all, I guess I like all kinds of RPs.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Painting Miniatures. 40k, to be precise. Steady arm.. Its hard and frustrating when you start, but I got use to it after awhile. Plus they look awesome for decoration.

Plus like Mikain, I also have the tendency to say what my character just said, although not always in the right tone.

9. What country are you from?

Well, like most people, my first language is English. I'm not very good at my second, which is Finnish(Hardest Language to learn!), but I've recently took up a bet that will hopefully allow me to speak it fluently. Hopefully. I live in GMT 0. You probably know my country by now.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to abide by the rules and polices, and should I not may the GMs have mercy on my soul and may their wrath be swift and hopefully not very painful.
Firzareth Wrote:Plus like Mikain, I also have the tendency to say what my character just said, although not always in the right tone.

I'm sure he's glad to know that many others are joining in our insanity!

Moving to archives.
[Image: vouch.jpg]
I'd like to give this player a vouch. He plays his crazy pyro exactly like it is. I've had the decency to RP with him a few times in game and even outside in WC3 RP maps, and would just like to say, he knows how to stay on course. He's pretty chill OOC to boot. Hopefully you all will get to experience first hand what I am talking about because it was a fun time with his Fire-loving, breather hating, walking corpse.