Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [Ashbridge] An Open Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new set of fliers has been distributed to Horde and Alliance settlements, tacked up over the previous posters.

The old forms have been carefully crossed out with a red brush.

[Image: K9BxDnH.jpg]

[Image: vpE9QNP.jpg]
The Event

An Open Call is a House Ashbridge event that follows the actions of Sell-Swords Wanted.

Unlike the previous event, however, this series is designed as personalized events for the players who sign up. The personal approach will allow a higher quality for the player, as well as more focus on their character's wants and personality as they delve into the action of the event.

Players who sign up will have a personal DM guide them through a private event to recover relics and wealth from Valira's deceased relatives. These events will have a non-combat focus, with any combat elements brought in resolved through trust. The event will also, as with Sell-Swords Wanted, a focus on horror and surreal elements.

Events will be run based on each applicant's schedule during the next week. I will do my best to go through as many events as I can, but work and life is prohibitive.

[Image: vpE9QNP.jpg]
Signing Up

An Open Call is designed as a personal, private way to introduce a player's character to the House Ashbridge storyline. Only players who are interested in joining House Ashbridge with their characters will be allowed to participate in these events.

To join, fill out the below form and send it to me via Private Message. After that, we will discuss when and where we will set up the private event.

Code:
[b][u]Player Name[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Full Character Name[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Character Race[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Character Class[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Schedule[/u][/b]: (Include the hours that you are available to play for the immediate seven days.)
Ex/ [i][Day / Times]
[Monday, June 6 / 3 ST - 10 ST][/i]

[b][u]Do you want a player partner?[/u][/b]: [ I want it to only be me / I want a partner]

If you have any questions about the event series or the guild, please send them to me via Skype (Rosencrat), in a reply below or in a private message.
Whoa! This looks cool, I really like the personalized feel and that you allow it to connect with the over arching story. This is definitely how you have player/character driven RP. Shut up and take my mf money!!
We're currently plotting for three events at the moment. But there are still plenty chances for other interested people to sign on for a bit of horror.
Three events completed!

If you're interested, do drop me a line; I have plenty of time this weekend for players interested in running through.