Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 4zm0d4n introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm mostly casual in terms of gameplay on WoW. I'm into roleplay, and PvE. A mix of the two is what I love the most, especially the one event I took part in with an old Stormwind Brigade guild, where we aided in defending ironforge from the horde raid at the gate. It was great.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm british, technically. My mother was italian, and my father was a mix of many things, not including britain. I speak english only, and only a little bit of french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my friend bought me World of Warcraft back when it was first released, and that was after I had played Warcraft 3 for about a year. It was my favourite game until I played Skyrim, and Diablo II / III.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I started private servers with one named Divinity-x, which I joined about a year ago. Not bad, but I had to leave due to toxicity and a rather bad administrator team. After that, I moved on to others such as one created by my friend, who completely revamped all of azeroth in 3.3.5a. I'm currently an admin there, and we're getting ready to expand to a larger playerbase. Earlier today I was searching for a decent server that has a lot of horde roleplay. Which, luckily, was this server. "wotlk rp server" seemed to do it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
RPPvE is really fun in my opinion. Arenas, even if it's regular RP. Actually, most roleplay as long as it isn't pretending to be a random made up kingdom in the middle of nowhere. The PTR doesn't really supply much roleplay of high quality.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be honest, either Orc or Pandaren, for race. Orcs because I've always been a fan of the brutish barbarians, who fight for honor and the glory of combat. It seemed like something I'd do if I were to become any fantasy race. The pandaren purely because I am in love with chinese history and culture. It makes me so happy to see it involved in Warcraft once more. Class? Deathknight or Monk. Deathknights are somewhat relatable, due to my Asperger's, I'm not that great with empathy, or conveying emotion. They're total outcasts, and they're incredibly powerful. Not to mention, glowing blue eyes and the blood of old gods! Monks are fantastic to roleplay because of their variety of abilities and skills. They're also great tutors and are wonderfully wise a lot of the time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A respectful, helpful community with minimal judgement-on-first-glance, toxicity and rudeness. I hope to see great horde roleplay, and fantastic memories for me to enjoy when I'm finally done with gaming.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I believe it's the most important part of a community, and to be honest, I hope to convey it, along with some friendly banter, to a great community.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Oh? Interesting. If it means I'm given tips on lore and how to really get involved in the community, then sure! I'll do it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh... okay.
So, once I was at an event, back on Divinity-x. I had just joined a rather fantastic guild named The Darkfallen, which was custom-lore based. By that I mean, the guild master decided that two of the "unknown" status Darkfallen were alive and kicking in Deatholme. We enjoyed some brilliant times together, and we did a lot of events, missions and even battles with other guilds! I loved it, and taking the role of Prince Atherann, I even usurped power (IC of course, wouldn't steal a guild from a friend!) and gained control of Deatholme.
In the end, however. I decided to leave, and allowed Theraldis, the guildmaster, to take control once more. It was sad, having to leave, but I think it was for the best. I mean, I got to apply for CotH, and I'm hoping to have great times here!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Okay, so I'm gonna say that I'm often sarcastic, occasionally a bit on-edge, due to some issues I'm going through at the moment. Not to mention my sense of humour is a bit passive-aggressive, and when I seem rude, it's just me trying to be, well, humourous.
Also, what kind of races are available? The regular horde races from WotLK? And if so, am I able to join non-playable orc factions such as Mag'har, or Mok'nathal, or even Fel Orc?[/b]
Hey 4z! You'll need to start a new thread in this forum and submit the same post you've posted here:

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Forum-...Submission
Oops! On it.