Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: can't register game-account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I've never really had the time to get into coth but did have a game account I used until recently to pop in and have a look every now and then. Now it seems that account doesn't work anymore and I can't register a new one (the 'game account' registration page is blank). Help!
If you take a moment to read the quite numerous News Post, you'll discover that the server is currently down while the GM's upgrade it to the WotLK Expansion :) When it'll reopen is as of yet unknown.

I believe this means that all users are deleted, and that you need to post an introduction (and have the GM's accept it,) to be able to create a new Game Account once the Servers go back up.
Hogral Wrote:If you take a moment to read the quite numerous News Post, you'll discover that the server is currently down while the GM's upgrade it to the WotLK Expansion :) When it'll reopen is as of yet unknown.

Ah, sorry, just checked server status and saw two players online, thought it was up.
Most likely the GM's. The GM's and Heroes are currently allowed entry to the Server to test that everything works properly, discuss changes, hunt for bugs, etc... I believe that those with the Hero Rank have a similar role.
I have never roleplayed WoW and thought to give it a try. I used to roleplay some on yahoo, but sadly the RP rooms are all ... not so RP anymore. anyway, i was wondering if there was a time frame where i may be able to create an account so i can begin, atempting to RP. im rusty ^^; basicly, is there any word on how long the server is going to be down?
Recent news posts often contain important information and the answers to questions about the current state of the server.
You should read all the FAQ, policies, rules, etc. Then when you are ready post up an introduction in the intro section. As for when the server will be up again I have no idea. :)

EDIT - Qaza beat me to it by a fraction of a second. :P