Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nobody wants your bread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thomas Miller has been cloned through some gruesome oven-experiment; That, or he's just shouting twice, every three minutes or so.

It is just a tiny thing admittedly, but could he (or his clone) be silenced and the other delayed? Once every fifteen minutes is probably enough.

Quote:21:14:23 Thomas Miller says: Fresh bread for sale!
21:14:23 Thomas Miller says: Fresh bread for sale!
21:17:23 Thomas Miller says: Freshly baked bread for sale!
21:17:23 Thomas Miller says: Freshly baked bread for sale!
21:20:23 Thomas Miller says: Fresh bread for sale!
21:20:23 Thomas Miller says: Fresh bread for sale!
I think he was removed before. But, the phasing bugsā€¦have unleashed this new monstrosity. Jonny Harmonic wasn't thorough enough in killing Mr. Miller, it seems.
[Image: bread.jpg]
He's....He's back...? No...No......I just stopped having the nightmares....
No... He has risen from his cold, watery grave... And brought his bread with him. He's like Rasputin, except not even the river could kill Thomas Miller.
This man and his mission to bring a wheat-filled doom to every roleplayer in Stormwind cannot be stopped.
Nothing we can do about him until the phasing bug is fixed, sadly.
Maybe roll back to a previous core update? I believe there's also a blue dragon in Stormwind, haha.
I'm not sure if that's possible, but @Kretol would know.
(06-26-2014, 12:25 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe roll back to a previous core update? I believe there's also a blue dragon in Stormwind, haha.

There's a couple even! What used to be the park, two or three stacked on another. This phasing bug sure made stuff weird in Stormwind.
Spoiler:
Fresh bread for sale!
He is... the bread whisperer!
(06-26-2014, 07:27 AM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler:
Fresh bread for sale!

I will cut yuu. First denying Mark. Now this! I can't help but feel that you aren't fully supportive of the crown any more, bullying nobles like that. If Vladdy wouldn't disown me.. Oohh.. I know what I would do then.
Now calm down. I'm sure Mark will come around with
Spoiler:
freshly baked bread for sale!

Spoiler:
Bread is the food of love for guards.
I'd be half-tempted to send Mark back to the tower..

.. But let's be honest here, I'm never going to do that. Even if he buys his bread from Thomas.

*Sad sigh*

I'd be half-interested if he used the bought bread to make a sandwich for Scarlett though.
I don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere but the phasing bug was fixed up a night or so ago! Miller should now be bound into the ethereal plane of phase 2, selling his wares to all the other NPCs locked in place due to their broken pathing, doomed to desire to wander, but never to step a single foot in their path. One day they may begin to move, but there will be no one there to see. But they will hear one thing, as they wander that desolate player-vacant version of Stormwind.

Fresh bread, for sale.

In other news if you notice any other weird phasing issues that were left over from the bug please report them to us! We can't fix them without knowing, and combing over all of Azeroth would be quite hard.
Pages: 1 2