Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Toot toot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be in South Africa for about a month, starting from the 6th. I'll intermittently be having internet, but I probably won't be spending time on CotH stuff or most of Skype at all while I'm over there, so consider it a full-on absence on my part!
Have a great time in Africa. ^^
Toot Toot? I guess it's all aboard the goodbye and best of luck train then- No but really, have fun in South Africa. I would say stay safe and good luck, but you're from Australia.
*SNIFFLE*
Take care man. I hope to see you back soon tho!
South Africa is pretty awesome from what I've heard, enjoy yourself!
I'm back!
Hooray! Lok'Tar!
I want pictures!

Pictures of District 9!
maullllllll

the skype chat hath missed yew
MY HOMEBOY IS BACK!
I should avoid being disingenuous and say that I'm not really returning, despite having physically returned to my PC and stuff. Before I left, I wasn't really feeling CotH at all and I figured I'd see whether the sentiment had stuck over the course of the trip, and sadly it has; it's hung around so long now I'm certain it's permanent this time.

In the case that I'm right, it's been a wacky and fun ride, and I hope this place keeps on dispensing good times to those who come after me. Keep on trucking, everyone!
We shall see! Hope that the sentiment changes in the future at some point, but take care of yourself in the meantime!
Sadness ;-;

If you ever change your mind, well, you know we're here and waiting, pal. Good luck!
Thanks for having been around while you were, Maul. And of course we welcome you back if you do want to come back.
Pages: 1 2