Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Services and Vendors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As more and more people come to the server, it seems more and more people have a vested interest in helping to build up the world for better RP immersion! This is fantastic and much thanks to Kretol, Garrok, Qaza, and Kendei for their work in allowing us to so.

I figured I'd start a post to help those of us with ideas coordinate what services we hope to offer.

For instance, for the farm in Arathi we originally wanted to offer mounts and pets vendors. The mounts are done and it's way cool! No one has a reason to request mount summons from a GM now :D However, the pet thing... I noticed another player is a pet salesman. If anything, I don't want to overstep on his character arch and would like to have input and discussion before moving ahead! Not to say many characters can't offer similar services, but if we are looking to put in long term permanent vendors and such, coordination is good!
Arathi Farms completed projects:

PvP Mount Vendor
Rare Mount Vendor
Classic (discontinued models) Mount Vendor

Future Projects in consideration:

Rare Pet Vendors - Would like to hear from MrMarsh on this one.

Cooking Area
Raw Fish Vendor
Raw Meat Vendor
Cooking Supplies Vendor
Stoves and fire pits and such.

So the extent of our development so far is animals and cooking stuffs. Please post the services and such you are trying to develop so we don't steal your ideas!
Quote:Chiabella wrote:

I've actually been meaning to get around to this, but present circumstances in my area have kept me offline (see other thread about that I'm going to make in a few minutes).

Eventually I'd like to set up a robotic vendor for minipets in Booty Bay. I'll probably put in a request for it next time I'm online, though I have no idea when that'll be.
Quote:MrMarsh wrote:
Quote:Chiabella wrote:

I've actually been meaning to get around to this, but present circumstances in my area have kept me offline (see other thread about that I'm going to make in a few minutes).

Eventually I'd like to set up a robotic vendor for minipets in Booty Bay. I'll probably put in a request for it next time I'm online, though I have no idea when that'll be.

Okay, I am totally going to leave this one in your ballpark then and simply do the mounts out at the farm! If you end up needing anything filled in, let me know.
The only pets Ivyssa is interested in is breeding and selling on the farm rats, frogs, roaches, and snakes. The barn has already been set up with that in mind, so that's my only two cents in the matter. :D I agree with Chia that in other things I don't want to compete with or step on any toes.

Steamwheedle Cartel is planning a resort
Uhhh
I would like for us to sell some low-level starter clothes since the tailored goods woman doesn't have as well as hilariously festive novelty items (Like shovels, fireworks, rolling pins, holdable fish, steamy romance novels) to enhance your RP experience.

Also if the custom items I made work out, another NPC can sell spirits you will not be able to find elsewhere (cuz they're banned in non-Goblin-run cities)

If those items work out and Kretol and the other GMs don't mind it, I may make some items that trigger morph effects-- the ones that do work on Ascent.
Ooooh im defenitly going to have to get a rolling pin. *Nods* You know... To hit people on the head with...
Quote:Ivyssa wrote:
The only pets Ivyssa is interested in is breeding and selling on the farm rats, frogs, roaches, and snakes.

I went ahead and requested the Lifelike Mechanical Toad, since Frazz has a machine thats sole purpose is crafting and pumping out mechanical pets, so I figured it'd fit.

*cough*Just be sure you get Jubling and Mojo*cough*