Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Custom Item Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, another request thread.

I found a folder with a few unsubmitted custom item lists a short while back, and I after seeing this thread I thought I'd poll to see if there are any items people would like to see added in.

It'd be optimal if you could include the NPC of origin for these items, or screenshots!
I dunno if it would be possible, but it'd be nice to have staves that you could wield in the off-hand that showed up on your back, so you could have sword/staff combinations on Mages with both appearing on your model.
We need a Rigley Doll ingame
(07-13-2014, 07:31 PM)HolyHiveMind Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno if it would be possible, but it'd be nice to have staves that you could wield in the off-hand that showed up on your back, so you could have sword/staff combinations on Mages with both appearing on your model.

I'd have to talk to Kret about that; I know that we can toggle models to display differently depending (case in point on the crossbows and rifles we've added in), but I'm not sure if the off-hand slot specifically comes with the stipulation that you can't have the weapon sheathed anywhere.

Sadly there are no diver dolls. Imagination must take over there.
Well the Desertwalker Cane offhand item sheathes on the back. So if maybe there was a way to get staff models to use the same coding or something? I don't know if it's plausible but it's an idea because I agree that staff/sword mages should be possible.
It should be possible, sheathing is handled in the ID of the weapon. I used to have a good idea on how to tweak it on the item viewer, but this was ages ago.

As for items, maybe a version of the backpack trinket that does the Cryocannon backpack? As Steambarge is depopulated, you can't get the quest there any more for it :/. It's used by the divers around the Steambarge and is otherwise a neato engineering thing
I'll just drop this here.
These shoulderpads please!

+ Tauren totems?(Like the ones they use in WCIII)
Tauren totems are already in existence for note, just restrained.
For future reference, is it possible to have the fel orbs in the picture Aethon posted? I know in MoP you can get them but I'm not sure if it's an effect from glyphs or a character flag.
Impossible on both counts I'm afraid!

-That's Kael'thas, who has a unique model (despite it sourcing its animation and form from the belf male). Similar to how we wouldn't be able to pull armor from Varian, that's a no go. His armor is a part of him, in short.

-The verdant spheres are part of the model as well, to my knowledge. The ones in MoP wouldn't be functional even if we could access them though, since they run off of a resource system only implemented in Cata.

Sorry! No dice here.
I'd still like to have some denim.
How about an apron!
I'll say this once again: I think we should make Tauren FIGHTING totems avaiable for every Tauren. Nowhere in the lore does it say that only Chieftains have it, and even this little random NPC has one.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17933#comments

So, could it be possible to add it as an accessible totem for all the Taurens? (We have so few Tauren anyway, why restrict it?)
I call these two items the Black Thunderheart Chest and Kilt

Chest - NPC15145 [44990]
Kilt - NPC15145 [46283]
Pages: 1 2